Forums - Politics Discussion - Official 2020 US Election: Democratic Party Discussion

Around the Network

Another horrible strategy by Bernie in a campaign riddled with poor strategy. Joe Biden only has about a 1 out of 3 chance of winning the general. Those are not good odds. He'll crumble to Donald Trump.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

PS4: 130 mil (was 100 million) Xbox One: 55 mil (was 50 mil) Switch: 110 million (was 73, then 96 million)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

We failed the only candidate that was looking out for the average citizen.

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

Really unfortunate for Bernie. :/

https://www.businessinsider.com/bernie-sanders-influence-on-us-politics-historic-despite-failed-campaigns-2020-4

Around the Network

"Which alleged rapist are y’all voting for?"

LurkerJ said:
"Which alleged rapist are y’all voting for?"

Thanks for your good contributions.

Last edited by Moren - on 08 April 2020

My man Bernie 😭😭😭 He's an honest, good person but he dropped the ball so much this election cycle. I'm disappointed in him to say the least, he could've done a lot more but he was fighting against the machine and I guess that's hard enough.

I hope Biden wins over Trump but idk if I'm voting Biden anymore due to the multiple sexual assault allegations against him, especially Tara Reade's.

I can't, in good conscience, vote for a rapist. I wish there was a viable third party candidate..

AOC 2024???

tsogud said:

AOC 2024???

I'm in. She will have just turned 35 a month prior to the election.

Makes for several awesome story lines.
First female POTUS.
First Latino/a POTUS.
From bartender to POTUS in 6 years.

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

SpokenTruth said:
tsogud said:

AOC 2024???

I'm in. She will have just turned 35 a month prior to the election.

Makes for several awesome story lines.
First female POTUS.
First Latino/a POTUS.
From bartender to POTUS in 6 years.

She's a compassionate, intelligent person with a clear vision of the future which sets we, the people at center stage instead of the rich and powerful. She'd make an amazing president.