By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Official 2020 US Election: Democratic Party Discussion

Biden is continuing to downplay the importance of universal health care with statements like "people will lose their company health insurance under UHC", funny thing is with so many losing their jobs because of the pandemic its happening anyway with no safety net, Biden is a hopeless choice

Around the Network
tsogud said:
Raven said:

So you've fallen in with the "SJW" peddlers eh? Thanks for helping everybody confirm what we already suspected about you. Here's a tip, despite the objectification, dehumanization, and talking past and around and about LGBT individuals like they aren't people, we are in fact actually people. That our identity and asking to have the same rights as anyone else is seen as an inconvenience, an annoyance, or as a political side of an issue is quite frankly disgusting. They're human rights.

Ehhh.. I don't get the sense uran is against us queer people he's just saying that the "ultra woke" people in the Democratic party made mountains out of thin air that the majority of Americans either don't care about or don't support and Bernie bent the knee to those people. That doesn't mean I agree with his whole post though...

^this is what I meant. Its the "woke police" nonsense that he kept giving into that made me get angrier and angrier with Bernie and his lack of killer instinct and its true. It turns people off and the majority of americans are against it. That's why I said America is Economically Leftist and Culturally "moderate/centrist" or whatever you want to call it.

If you give then someone who is like that then you win, but because the dems are just like the republicans in being right wing economically, to differentiate themselves they run culturally to the left and woke signal and shame others who aren't as woke as them which in turn turns off voters. Its why the whole snowflake thing comes up among other things. Anyway, just for some nice advice when it comes to Raven and his group, you should ignore any personal stuff they try to bring up on me, look how far back he had to reach for example. If you want to discuss that stuff my DMs are open but of course Raven purposely missed the point I was making which you caught on to.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

@uran10 what are your views on immigration policy

uran10 said:
tsogud said:

Ehhh.. I don't get the sense uran is against us queer people he's just saying that the "ultra woke" people in the Democratic party made mountains out of thin air that the majority of Americans either don't care about or don't support and Bernie bent the knee to those people. That doesn't mean I agree with his whole post though...

^this is what I meant. Its the "woke police" nonsense that he kept giving into that made me get angrier and angrier with Bernie and his lack of killer instinct and its true. It turns people off and the majority of americans are against it. That's why I said America is Economically Leftist and Culturally "moderate/centrist" or whatever you want to call it.

If you give then someone who is like that then you win, but because the dems are just like the republicans in being right wing economically, to differentiate themselves they run culturally to the left and woke signal and shame others who aren't as woke as them which in turn turns off voters. Its why the whole snowflake thing comes up among other things. Anyway, just for some nice advice when it comes to Raven and his group, you should ignore any personal stuff they try to bring up on me, look how far back he had to reach for example. If you want to discuss that stuff my DMs are open but of course Raven purposely missed the point I was making which you caught on to.

I had to reach that far back because I generally don't try to keep associating with people I know hold these types of beliefs after I discover them. I didn't miss the point either way. The rhetoric you are using is incredibly dismissive in calling people who simply ask for equal rights as "woke signaling" and "shaming". It seems to me that 'any' representation of LGBT people and their request for equal rights is too much to be part of any platform, as we continuously see you doubling down on.

Test test test.

Around the Network

Bye Bye Bernie!

Man, imagine if you're one of those people who went out to vote in Wisconsin...

Ive seen 4 friends post already on Instagram that they're not voting Biden lol.

Welp, that's that. I guess Bernie didn't have it in him to continue. At this point the only way he would've won is if Biden either A) Had health crisis or B) Received more sexual assault allegations before the convention.

I remember someone in this topic saying that historically the nominee that does the best on the polls at the start never wins. Turns out he did this time.

Welp, Biden has my vote! I’ll take anybody over trump. Also... now that it is down to Biden vs trump... should we move everything to the main election thread?

jason1637 said:
Ive seen 4 friends post already on Instagram that they're not voting Biden lol.

They like trump that much?