By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Official 2020 US Election: Democratic Party Discussion

Oklahoma goes to Biden and Colorado goes to Bernie.

Around the Network

Tennessee called for Biden.

But Twitter told me that only Bernie can bring up engagement.

SpokenTruth said:
jason1637 said:

But Twitter told me that only Bernie can bring up engagement.

Virginia is an open primary.  That means you don't have to be registered with the party to vote.  Open primary states will swing wildly in turnout because independents and Republicans can also vote.

It was an open primayr last cycle too.

Around the Network

Arkansas called for Biden.

Enjoy your victory Biden, Enjoy 4 more Years Trump. You guys went and did it. Warren stayed in to hurt Bernie and is staying in, Bloomberg is about to move to the side even more for Biden. There's really nothing left to do. We'll fight and fight but Warren killed us. All we wanted was healthcare and to save the planet. What's so bad about that? Apparently that's so bad that Obama made the calls and now we have a literal man with Dementia being the frontrunner and most likely nominee. Trump will win re-election in a landslide now and yes I know its not over and that we'll keep fighting but after tonight there is going to be a brokered convention and even if Bernie has the most delegates it will be stolen. This is the actual worst case scenario. Enjoy your win centrist, when you lose hard in November just know you guys chose hillary clinton 2.0 and expected a different result

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

SpokenTruth said:
haxxiy said:

Gabbard actually picked a delegate in A. Samoa >:)

Does having delegates qualify for debates? I'm not sure of the rules these days anymore.

Edit - yes, she does!

Yes, she should qualify for the debate on the 15th provided they maintain the same qualifications as before.

Oh.. they'll change it. Guarantee it. The Democrats despise Tulsi, even more than they despise Trump..

I know how this rigged game is played, I've seen it play out before.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

uran10 said:

Enjoy your victory Biden, Enjoy 4 more Years Trump. You guys went and did it. Warren stayed in to hurt Bernie and is staying in, Bloomberg is about to move to the side even more for Biden. There's really nothing left to do. We'll fight and fight but Warren killed us. All we wanted was healthcare and to save the planet. What's so bad about that? Apparently that's so bad that Obama made the calls and now we have a literal man with Dementia being the frontrunner and most likely nominee. Trump will win re-election in a landslide now and yes I know its not over and that we'll keep fighting but after tonight there is going to be a brokered convention and even if Bernie has the most delegates it will be stolen. This is the actual worst case scenario. Enjoy your win centrist, when you lose hard in November just know you guys chose hillary clinton 2.0 and expected a different result

Healthcare and Climate policy are part of Bidens platform.

We love you Joe!!