By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Active shooter situation reported in Christchurch, New Zealand

Proxy-Pie said:

Statement from an Australian senator...

Yeah I hope it is not real, but considering how racist Australians can be I would be not surprised if it is true.  BTW if it is confirmed Fake please delete your message.

Around the Network

Lord have mercy wth is wrong with people? The fact that he live streamed it makes it more sickening. I guess all the terrible people go to those chan websites.

Did the shooters release a manifesto? I am always curious what fucked up ways people justify these things.

RIP to victims. Hopefully they are in a better place.

Scum of the earth, terrorist.

Poliwrathlord said:
Did the shooters release a manifesto? I am always curious what fucked up ways people justify these things.

RIP to victims. Hopefully they are in a better place.

He mentioned pewdiepie, spyro and Fortnite as inspirations I believe. 

Around the Network

That's just horrible. Crazy terrorist!

He released a manifesto in 8chan. He mentioned all of those names on purpose to raise tension and to try to provoke some sort of civil war on social media and keep the news about this going as long as possible, and it is sort of working great, idiot journalists are already blaming pewdiepie for this and what not... Of course these journalists won't miss a chance on profiting from these tragedies and use them to try to rise as much controversy as possible for clicks, doing exactly what the shooter wanted...

I know I shouldn't, but I watched the video. It's was just so surreal, like if it was a FPS stream instead. How easily human life can go, just like that. Not to mention how cold and calculating he was.

RIP to all the victims.

Edit:

someone else already posted the statement from the Australian Senator.

Nintendo Network ID: King_Coin

3DS Friend Code: 2165 5331 0853

PSN: Heavens_Avenger

XBLA: Kingc0in

Steam: King.Coin?™

Johnw1104 said:
Proxy-Pie said:

Statement from an Australian senator...

Are you sure that's real? It just reads so much like the kind of fakes that pop up after things like this.

Wouldn't put it past people though.

It seems to be real, the Senator after catching heat from the statement has defended it stating "Not to forget the lives lost to muslims"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.news.com.au/national/queensland/politics/politician-lashes-out-at-muslims-after-christchurch-shootings-they-are-the-perpetrators/news-story/8e3f11fe73821dc3e65d75432ac76f2e

Seems like a great fella /s

Nintendo Network ID: King_Coin

3DS Friend Code: 2165 5331 0853

PSN: Heavens_Avenger

XBLA: Kingc0in

Steam: King.Coin?™