By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGO Beta Online!!!

I cant download version 1.01, it is so damn slow :(. I think I will set my alarm for 3:00 AM and try again then.

Around the Network

this update is coming in super slow speeds lol

I like technology when its moving forward..

PSN: methys

It's been about 24 hours since i emailed them with my 9 digit beta code. And if you do email them, be sure to include your name, partial beta code, and email address so they can get back to you quickly.

I just talked to a gentleman on the phone and he said that they had been nailed by traffic on calls and emails about this issue and are trying to work through it as fast as possible.

Hopefully tonight they'll send out my new code

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Do you need a Konami ID if you live in Europe?

tombi123 said:
Do you need a Konami ID if you live in Europe?

Yes. I think all the people who tried to get into the Beta that weren't meant to deserve part of the blame. Of course Konami is to blame too. Hopefully they fix it before Monday or extend the Beta like Bungie/MS did with the Halo 3 Beta problems.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Anyone know what time the servers open? I tried at about 12:30am tonight, but I was sadly denied........

I just tried...*sigh*...I've been playing Rock Band all day trying to forget about it...

MGO for U.S postponed....

http://kotaku.com/381939/konami-id-dojo-servers-collapse-beta-postponed

This is what happens when you let ALL the Europeans play for FREE. Oh wells, it's time to finally go to sleep.

ugh...this is what I get for staying up...why the hell they waited until the day of the release to delay it is beyond me, It's not like they didn't know their stupid website wasn't ready.