By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGO Beta Online!!!

I will download as soon as I get home.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

is it on the uk store?

so I launched it and it says it needs to be updated... Unless my internet connection through our router isn't doing so hot right now, it's taking FOREVER. I'm sure that there is a surge of people trying to do it at the same time, but I'm just warning you all.

Munkeh111 said:
Europe not only gets it for free, but it is a publc beta, so everyone can join!!!

Doesn't it also last till June 6th :(

IllegalPaladin said:
so I launched it and it says it needs to be updated... Unless my internet connection through our router isn't doing so hot right now, it's taking FOREVER. I'm sure that there is a surge of people trying to do it at the same time, but I'm just warning you all.

Use the peer 2 peer connection, should be faster.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

wasn't faster than the http for me.. maybe because of the router

ugh, lol, two hours to get 80%.  

Yeah, the update took longer for me to download than the actual beta.

Regarding those with accounts elsewhere, the beta is region locked. So if you're like CaptainPrefrences, you will not be able to download the beta.

i tried to plug in my promotion code and it said not valid...so i guess i have to wait till tommorw...are you guys doing this on the japenses ps store?

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

i tried to plug in my promotion code and it said not valid...so i guess i have to wait till tommorw...are you guys doing this on the japenses ps store?

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

Only those who live in Japan are downloading it from the Japanese stroe. Other than that, people are downloading it form theri respected stores.

Where do you live?