By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you follow game streaming/let's play channels?

I don't follow any story playthrough channels, but I regularly watch Super GT, TidgneyRacing and TheKie25 play Gran Turismo Sport on Youtube, especially the FIA races. Highly entertaining.

Around the Network

When you get to my age you're flat out playing, let alone watching other people play....

When I had lots of time I watched many different channels and streams. It was mostly to waste time between the more important things, it is just a stress free activity where I don't have to think much like tv. Now I just spend most of my time playing a single game and watching sports.

Nogamez said:

Nope but i do watch a fair bit of Spawnwave, beat em ups and RGT_85 along with IGN, gamexplain, DF and a few other channels. More news, updates and reviews type channels.

Oh and lets not forget Arlo, i think he used to bo on here before he started his YT channel. Its booming now.

I love him, he has a very original concept and he always brings things pretty positive even when he is being negative :p

I wish him lots of further growth.

Not really

Around the Network

Used to watch a lot of chuggaaconroy back when I was like 13 years old.

I don't really watch live streams outside Smash tournaments, and the only let's play channel I watch semi-regularly nowadays is Super Gaming Bros.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I watch a few let's plays a year, of games that I'm too lazy to play myself.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Oh, just for the record, I follow one, DGR, because the host is charismatic and play something I'm not going to (custom Mario Maker levels etc.). Sometimes I watch those compilations of reactions to horror games etc. because they're really funny.

Not really, never understood their attraction if I'm honest. Watching other people play is very, very far down on my list of interests. I do sometimes use visual guides if I'm stuck in some game, finding an obscure item or hard secret location.