By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - "Like" Notifications

You get a thumbs up!

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network

Eh, I think I'll turn it off. I don't want to get dozens of notifications every day.

TalonMan said:
Flilix said:
Eh, I think I'll turn it off. I don't want to get dozens of notifications every day.

You think that many people actually like your postings?

Yes. Who doesn't like my posts? They're great.

Unchecked it in my settings, thanks for this post.

ThunderCats!! Hoooo!!

Around the Network

I don't get many likes but still a cool feature lol

A perfect way to troll people using alts

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

TalonMan said:
kirby007 said:
A perfect way to troll people using alts

...except I can see who liked what, and if I see a pattern - WATCH OUT!!!!

GL bahahahahahah

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Just one thing would be nice: If you click on the notification, you're getting sent to to the last non-read post instead to the post in question. Any possibility to fix that?

SpokenTruth said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:
Just one thing would be nice: If you click on the notification, you're getting sent to to the last non-read post instead to the post in question. Any possibility to fix that?

The word POST in the notification is a link to the actual post itself.

For instance, clicking "post" below opens a new tab (or windows depending on your browser settings) of just your post (well, mine in this case).

Somebody agreed with your post in LABO VR Kit announced (4 hours ago)

That should have been obvious to me.