By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - "Like" Notifications

TalonMan said:
Hiku said:
I like it. Though while we're on the subject, I always wondered how to cause the notification alert to appear as 'read'?
Even if I click on the links in the notification, multiple times even, I still tend to see the notification alert for days/weeks.
Is that just on my end, or is this something other people are experiencing?

They don't seem to go away if you look at notifications on the Buddy Menu. If, on the other hand, you use the drop-down on your avatar and click "Notifications", they'll clear after you visit that page...

 

Ah, that worked like a charm. Thanks!



Around the Network

I don't get many likes but still a cool feature lol



PortisheadBiscuit said:
I don't get many likes but still a cool feature lol

You shouldn't have said that - be prepared to be "like" spammed...   



A perfect way to troll people using alts



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
A perfect way to troll people using alts

...except I can see who liked what, and if I see a pattern - WATCH OUT!!!!



Around the Network
TalonMan said:
kirby007 said:
A perfect way to troll people using alts

...except I can see who liked what, and if I see a pattern - WATCH OUT!!!!

GL bahahahahahah



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I don't expect to get too many of those.

EDIT:

Well I'll be damned.



Just one thing would be nice: If you click on the notification, you're getting sent to to the last non-read post instead to the post in question. Any possibility to fix that?



Bofferbrauer2 said:
Just one thing would be nice: If you click on the notification, you're getting sent to to the last non-read post instead to the post in question. Any possibility to fix that?

The word POST in the notification is a link to the actual post itself.


For instance, clicking "post" below opens a new tab (or windows depending on your browser settings) of just your post (well, mine in this case).

Somebody agreed with your post in LABO VR Kit announced (4 hours ago)

Last edited by SpokenTruth - on 11 March 2019

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

SpokenTruth said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:
Just one thing would be nice: If you click on the notification, you're getting sent to to the last non-read post instead to the post in question. Any possibility to fix that?

The word POST in the notification is a link to the actual post itself.


For instance, clickign "post" below opens a new tab (or windows depending on your browser settings) of just your post (well, mine in this case).

Somebody agreed with your post in LABO VR Kit announced (4 hours ago)

Yup!!