By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I am fearful of my own hate in 2019.

Some hate is righteous, like my hate for Metro Exodus right now.

Around the Network

I had to Google Thicc over the weekend, so there...the opposite of h-a-t-e

melbye said:

You are in need of what is called a 'refund' on your world, or I've also heard that kicking over 'magazine racks' in shops work as well, too?

I cannot imagine why you, or anyone, would spend their time watching videos of people ranting, whining, or otherwise shit talking and video games. It serves no useful purpose. Find something better to do with your time (ie, anything at all other than watching stupid videos).

What a great thread. I couldn't agree more. Tired of the hate bandwagon bullshit. It all stems from wanting more clicks and views because these assholes know that negativity sells. It's disgusting.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network
melbye said:

Why do you hate Metro?

JamesGarret said:
melbye said:

Why do you hate Metro?

Was playing it, then i died as the game decided to checkpoint so now it reloads into a death every time. Have to restart i guess, but i'm just gonna do it on the easiest difficulty

melbye said:
JamesGarret said:

Why do you hate Metro?

Was playing it, then i died as the game decided to checkpoint so now it reloads into a death every time. Have to restart i guess, but i'm just gonna do it on the easiest difficulty

omg...that is pretty bad.  [sorry, I did laugh, but you just didn't see it.]  may i suggest alternating saves?

[edit: the above response in no way represents or replaces Deep Silver's official customer service]  just 4 Gamers by Gamers

I don't think that has ever happened to me with video games.

So far the only hate that I let consume me was my hate for The Last jedi.  It felt worth it though.

melbye said:
JamesGarret said:

Why do you hate Metro?

this reminds me of what happened to me playing Baten Kaitos Origins. the beginning of disc 2 was a boss fight and I was underleveled. needless to say I never beat the game because I didn't want to start over