By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I am fearful of my own hate in 2019.

i sometimes watch that kind of youtube content if it comes up in my feed. most recent one was about anthem it was a oooh im so dissapointed video about the game. after that i went to the local store and bought it not gonna listen to some random idiot on youtube on what game i should buy. just buy it if it sucks return it and if you like it keep it.

Around the Network
melbye said:
JamesGarret said:

Why do you hate Metro?

Was playing it, then i died as the game decided to checkpoint so now it reloads into a death every time. Have to restart i guess, but i'm just gonna do it on the easiest difficulty

What are you play Metro on  I have had a few episodes where I died and got loaded in to a situation I couldn't win but luckily my manual quick save was a few minutes earlier than the auto.  Once though that didn't work out and I had to go back 24 min, so I do a quick save when it lets me. also like John said it has chapters so you can don't have to go back to the beginning. Still I  blame it on the fact that most Russian  developers with knowledge of saving got blown up and the post apocalypse guys who made this game did it on a computer designed to launch nukes , I can hear them now saves what  is save this is not game this documentary made with materials from  another documentary called S.T.A.L.K.E.R. found in holy bunker.

Last edited by mjk45 - on 25 February 2019

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

How are we supposed to not hate when EA is still around? Youre asking way too much of gamers.

John2290 said:

I'm sick of this and I will not participate in it any longer regardless of whether they keep putting out shit to set on fire.

Good news!

John2290 said:

How about you? Have you fallen into this trend? Do you want out or do you think it is a positive thing to bombard these devs and publishers with our hate so they *Kratos Voice* be better!?

I tended to avoid games as a service anyway.... Vote with your wallets.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

I don't really get hate mentality with games. However with sports it is a real thing for me, watching popular/annoying teams lose is some real fun. I enjoy watching my favorite teams, and then I enjoy watching the loser teams battle it out.

Around the Network

I don't want any games with bad practices succeeding and making good games without these practices to vanish. But I have long ago (perhaps 5 years or more) accepted that there is public for a lot of games I can't stand, so I just accept that they exist and will keep existing while I go and play what I like giving support to what I believe is better.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Mospeada21CA said:
melbye said:

Was playing it, then i died as the game decided to checkpoint so now it reloads into a death every time. Have to restart i guess, but i'm just gonna do it on the easiest difficulty

omg...that is pretty bad.  [sorry, I did laugh, but you just didn't see it.]  may i suggest alternating saves?

[edit: the above response in no way represents or replaces Deep Silver's official customer service]  just 4 Gamers by Gamers

Hot damn, I've gotten stuck a few times and had to reload, but fortunately haven't had the game save for me in one of said spots.

Yeah as much as it is important to know about the negative side of gaming it is also important to not constantly focus on it and to not overlook other more positive things.