By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Samsung 43MU6100 or Sony Bravia XBR-55x905f? (UPDATE: Sony it is)

Tagged games:

Which should I get?

Samsung 43MU6100 4 20.00%

Sony Bravia XBR-55x905f 16 80.00%

Total:20

How much did this tv cost you?

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:

A lot.

BRL 3800, around USD 1000.

BraLoD said:
dx11332sega said:

A lot.

BRL 3800, around USD 1000.

Cool

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

BraLoD said:
UPDATE: I bought the Sony TV some days ago, just waiting for it to ship in some days now.

New question: Do you guys recommend any good wall mounts? I need one that makes the TV stick close to the wall but would like to be able to easily handle its back ports too...

Get a full motion mount.

---

Sanus - Premium Series Full-Motion TV Wall Mount for Most 42" - 90" Flat-Panel TVs - Black

$300

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sanus-premium-series-full-motion-tv-wall-mount-for-most-42-90-flat-panel-tvs-black/5463302.p?skuId=5463302

^ is what I got my for my TV few months ago.

Btw , what model TV did you get?

Edit: NVM lol - Grats for the TV!

Basil's YouTube Channel

Mine is a Samsung series 6 50 inch It costed me 500 dollars last year at best buy but now it cost 350 dollars at best buy I got hussled by price drop 5 months later I hate best buy XD

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:
Mine is a Samsung series 6 50 inch It costed me 500 dollars last year at best buy but now it cost 350 dollars at best buy I got hussled by price drop 5 months later I hate best buy XD

Yeah TVs drop price real quick.

I bought my 75'' x900f for $3,500 back in late September 2018 but it went down to $3,000 - thankfully it was less than 30 days, so I managed to get $500 back so in the end it was $3,000

It became $2,700 a month after that during black friday sale lol.

Now its $2,800 regular price.

But you get what you paid for and I got no regrets.

Basil's YouTube Channel

That bravia is a beast of an LED and at a good price too. Enjoy!

BasilZero said:
dx11332sega said:

Yeah TVs drop price real quick.

I bought my 75'' x900f for $3,500 back in late September 2018 but it went down to $3,000 - thankfully it was less than 30 days, so I managed to get $500 back so in the end it was $3,000

It became $2,700 a month after that during black friday sale lol.

Now its $2,800 regular price.

But you get what you paid for and I got no regrets.

Few years from now I'm gonna try to buy an Oled Sony bravia TV . 2 Days ago I wanted to buy 2018 Bravia A9F Master series 65 inch for 4,500 dollars but I was thinking of my classes and travel And didn't buy So far I have 4,600 dollars in my bank still not enough since tax is like 500 dollars more I think? I'm gonnas check later probably in 2023 mid gen PS5 pro 8K console releases then I'll try to buy an 8k TV <(^_^<)

Should definately buy Whatever Sony TV now then 4-5 years from now of saving in the bank When PS5 Pro releases buy another TV What you think guys should we do that?I know I am. but I already bought A samsung but next TV is definately few years away A Sony One those delicious visuals and mouth watering graphics from Sony TV's.

Edit: Right now my samsung sucks compared to you guys TV's ^_^

dx11332sega said:

Should definately buy Whatever Sony TV now then 4-5 years from now of saving in the bank When PS5 Pro releases buy another TV What you think guys should we do that?I know I am. but I already bought A samsung but next TV is definately few years away A Sony One those delicious visuals and mouth watering graphics from Sony TV's.

Edit: Right now my samsung sucks compared to you guys TV's ^_^

I was gaming this whole gen with an old 2012 32" Samsung and I didn't plan to switch it until they actually announced the PS5, but it broke.

I would wait for the reveal if I still had that TV, so I would recommend you do that, you'll pay less if you wait more, if you can you should wait.

And I would also like to tell you to be careful about OLED, even if the image is as good as it gets nowdays, it's risky for gaming, as it is possible to get image burn-in if you use the TV to play too much the same games (as in, HuD elements can get actually burn in your screen forever) and I imagine the investiment on such TVs to play with fear is not worth it, at least for me that can't simply replace it.