By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Crackdown 3 Review Thread - MC: 60 OC: 62

Tagged games:

The score is in line with what I thought, 60-69 seems to be MS threshold of quality the past couple of years. :D

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
The score is in line with what I thought, 60-69 seems to be MS threshold of quality the past couple of years. :D

This could drop below 60. The 5/10 from ign hasn't been added yet. 

Kerotan said:
NobleTeam360 said:

This could drop below 60. The 5/10 from ign hasn't been added yet. 

Wouldn't be surprising. 

JRPGfan said:
DonFerrari said:

Considering the average a 40 is harsh but if it's on a 5 star perhaps 60 wouldn't meet his feeling on the game and he misses 50-55 option of grade...

Also some people may have really loved it so a 90 may be genuine...

Judgeing from what Ive seen, I dont think theres any defense for a 90 score.
Reviewer must owe MS a favor or something :P

I didn't play the game and don't think it's the type of game I would enjoy. But to some it could be a 90 without just being MS defense. A little excessive high perhaps, but without reading the reasoning or playing the game it's hard to pin it.

NobleTeam360 said:

This can attract a lot of bad comments.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Good thing they delayed it.

Around the Network

Shouldn't really come as much of a surprise, the games development has been hampered by tech issues from day 1, the end product was always going to suffer.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Scalebound and Fable 4 died for this :(

Megiddo said:
Scalebound and Fable 4 died for this :(

Neither is true but ok

Funny that the 90 score is clickbait for a change. 90 and he doesn't even care about the multi player praising the campaign for being better than crackdown 2. So even the most positive review thinks the online destruction is just meh :/ What a waste. That quote calling it a breath of fresh gunsmoke for not being like the popular battle royale games, lol.

If you have gamepass it would likely provide a few afternoons of fun, no doubt. My kids are too busy doing challenges in Fortnite to win a battle pass and playing Apex Legends to care.

Unfortunate, but expected. Looked bad, early previews said it was underwhelming, and Microsoft can't catch a break.

The last gasp for the Xbox One and it's a whimper. Does the console have ANYTHING on the horizon aside from Ori and the Will of the Wisps (which even I can likely run on my PC)?

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android