By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Kerotan said:
kirby007 said:
Honestly a x1x at 150 would even sell in japan

Some weeks the xbox one x is at 150 in Japan 

Maybe he meant 150 Yen? around €1.40 I think it would sell for that if I'm being honest.

In reply to your other post above Kero, aye, I said it when the QQ about the UHD player was going on in full effect and the same is still true today, in my relatively large town here there is no place that sells 4k Blu Rays, they're just not available outside of going online to Amazon... and quite frankly if you're going online to amazon you'll probably have netflix or amazon prime with their 4k video offerings rather than paying the equivalent of 6 months of subscription to those services for a single 4k disc of a movie.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
Pinkie_pie said:
Dante9 said:

What makes you think that?

With halo, gears, crackdown and forza. Isnt it obvious ?

Maybe he is referring to the fact that Microsoft has been hoovering up studios almost as much as Bobby Kotick likes to hoover up the souls of his fallen staff members. If they have each one of their acquisitions working on quality titles for the next generation then their launch could be very impressive and a force to be reckoned with....

Still though, all the studios in the world wont break into Japan for the system and I think Europe has pretty much shown that they're very much a Sony loving region with the crazy sales of the PS4 here, if you get jeans and t shirt Phil Spenser bouncing out onto the stage as though his platform is doing anything other than terrible and starts spewing corporate buzzwords and using the word Exclusive as punctuation to each sentence then gamers are just going to turn off to them next gen too, MS need to eat some humble pie, Nintendo and Sony have both had their share of it before and MS needs to be clear and state that the X1 was a failure and they've learned from that, otherwise the next machine will just potentially be the same stuff all over again.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

update

Crazy how similar the top 10 is on PS4/XBO, they share 9 of the same titles, with 1 exclusive each.

Switch on the other hand is the exact opposite with 9 exclusives on the list.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
Crazy how similar the top 10 is on PS4/XBO, they share 9 of the same titles, with 1 exclusive each.

I was still a bit late on the update, but i surely impreoved compared to the December thread, i hope you like this improvement. ^^

Next month wanna be even faster.

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:
zorg1000 said:

I was still a bit late on the update, but i surely impreoved compared to the December thread, i hope you like this improvement. ^^

Next month wanna be even faster.

Much better lol I'm proud of you

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Launches aligned (23 months)
PS4-~9.05m
XBO-~8.15m
NSW-~10.8m

LTD
PS4-~28.6m
XBO-~24.6m
NSW-~10.8m

zorg1000 said:
PS4-~9.05m
XBO-~8.15m
NSW-~10.8m

LTD
PS4-~28.6m
XBO-~24.6m
NSW-~10.8m

Hmm at this stage, I don't know if those three will beat the previous three. (Given I don't know remember what the PS3 was at). 

Last edited by Acevil - on 21 February 2019

Acevil said:
zorg1000 said:
PS4-~9.05m
XBO-~8.15m
NSW-~10.8m

LTD
PS4-~28.6m
XBO-~24.6m
NSW-~10.8m

Hmm at this stage, I don't know if those three will beat the previous three. (Given I don't know remember what the PS3 was at). 

I'm going to use vgchartz data because I dont feel like digging up all the monthly NPD sales but it should still be pretty close considering this site adjusts to be in line with NPD.

63 months

360-25.6m

PS3-20.5m

Combined-46.1m

PS4-28.6m

XBO-24.6m

Combined-53.2m

23 months

3DS-7.9m

Wii U-2.9m

Combined-10.8m

NSW-10.8m

zorg1000 said:
Acevil said:

I'm going to use vgchartz data because I dont feel like digging up all the monthly NPD sales but it should still be pretty close considering this site adjusts to be in line with NPD.

63 months

360-25.6m

PS3-20.5m

Combined-46.1m

PS4-28.6m

XBO-24.6m

Combined-53.2m

23 months

3DS-7.9m

Wii U-2.9m

Combined-10.8m

NSW-10.8m

Oh I was comparing PS3/Xbox360/Wii to PS4/XBOXONE/Switch (Also this year is about when xbox 360 goes into crazy overdrive, if I recall correctly).