By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - HellBlade: Senua's Sacrifice announced for Switch!

Tagged games:

d21lewis said:
I already bought this game for PS4 and Xbox One. AND I bought it again for a random person on Facebook who was curious about the game. Will I buy it again?

Nope.

This is yet another example of the problem caused by Switch versions releasing after the others.  

Around the Network

My interest in this one is somewhat tempered by reports of its severe difficulty. I don't like hard games.

Still, very interested from an academic POV to see how it turns out in the technical stakes, could be a real showcase for what the Switch is capable of.

curl-6 said:

My interest in this one is somewhat tempered by reports of its severe difficulty. I don't like hard games.

Still, very interested from an academic POV to see how it turns out in the technical stakes, could be a real showcase for what the Switch is capable of.

It's not difficult at all... That's a spoiler.

d21lewis said:
curl-6 said:

Hmmmm... I am tempted. The combat looks good and I like the mental illness angle and the celtic/norse influences. If it's a competent port maybe I will pick it up after all. I'll wait for DF though to make sure it's not overly compromised.

I couldn't finish it on the PS4, top notch graphics, but the combat is so bad. Really put me off.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
d21lewis said:

Hmmmm... I am tempted. The combat looks good and I like the mental illness angle and the celtic/norse influences. If it's a competent port maybe I will pick it up after all. I'll wait for DF though to make sure it's not overly compromised.

Its actually quite easy once you get the hang of it, the combat is amazing, but its the sound that knocks this game out of the park. Its got this new 3d sound ( with headphones on). One time a female voice screamed out loud  about 1-2 metres behind me, i shit myself and turned round to bollock my wife and no one was there. Heartbrate was skyhigh lol. The sound is that good you tell how far away a character is, which direction etc....

Game deserves to do well on the Switch (if it's a good port) but it's not really replayable and it will be the worst version. Portability will be a plus but I guess I'll have to sit this one out. Still hope to see it do well since I've always loved Ninja Theory.

Yeah, I beat it not long ago on the PS4. Decent game, but a bit repetitive.

720p docked at most.

Good thing, the game have more people to like it.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."