By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do Vaccines increases the rate of Autism?

I truly believe the mercury in vaccines contributed towards Autism! I have read various articles and research online that supports my claims. What do you guys think: Vaccine increases the rate of Autism?

Back in the good old days before Vaccines were created as far as I know there were no one with Autism or any other defect to be blamed on Vaccines because they were not invented. I live in a country that mandates Vaccines and the rates of Autism and other conditions have risen sharply since Vaccines were introduced and later mandated by government onto society. 

Mercury is lethal if consumed in high doses and can lead to birth defects. Autism and various bad conditions are caused by mercury. My view is this you ban Vaccines that have mercury in them and  The governments also mandate fluoride in water and that is used as mind control over people as shown by the Germans in World War 2.

Why are  government poisoning us citizens with Mercury in Vaccines and Flouride in Water as mind control. 

I would greatly appreciate your feedback on this issue.

Around the Network

No.

Did you know there is a statistical correlation between the number of pirates on the planet and global warming? 

There is also a statistical correlation between the number of storks and the worldwide number of babies being born. This can only mean that storks deliver babies to parent's doors and we can increase the birth rate by raising more storks.

Or maybe pirates do not influence globale warming at all and storks don't actually deliver babies. And maybe the rising number of autism diagnoses has nothing to do with vaccines. There are simply more people being diagnosed with autism today as diagnosis methods improve. Correlation does not equal causation! 

And I'm not going to even touch on the "there is crazy stuff in vaccines" part.

Last edited by Louie - on 09 February 2019

I hope this is a sarcastic post.

Yes it does. And also epileptic diseases. But the risk is at a minimum. My child got his first vaccine shots and 3 days later he had epilepsy. Then I found a forum were 63 cases as mine were. But the government doesnt want to give bad news about vaccines. And of course is it still better to get them than not.

It doesn't cause a disease but it can trigger something that is already there.

Around the Network

I heard Bush did 9/11

I like it when my mom goes out of town because I get to sleep on her side of the bed. -William Montgomery

This comes off as a joke post to me, but just in case it's not I'll answer the question.

No, I don't think vaccines have anything to do with vaccine rates rising.

I attribute the rise in autism to the widening of the spectrum of what is considered autistic behavior.

I like it when my mom goes out of town because I get to sleep on her side of the bed. -William Montgomery

I am sure this is a troll post =P

But anyway.
The type of mercury found in vaccines is thimerosal, not the heavily toxic methylmercury. Additionally, it is not found in any vaccines except for certain influenzas. The amount of mercury (including methyl mercury) you get from consuming fish is significantly higher. In fact, many grass fed farm animals have been found to contain mercury within their flesh, which means basically anyone consuming meat (especially fish) should be autistic.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

This fear of vaccine and autism was caused by Wakefield’s research in 95 published in Lancet, which has since been discredited and proved to be a fraud paid by groups opposing vaccine production.

But even in 2019, it seems it’s still holding on...

Anti flu vaccins have a very small chance to trigger the flu anyway

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.