By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Civilization VI on Switch excedded sales target; Take Two plans more support for the Switch

What if their expectation was 100 units and it sold 157?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:

A win is a win.

Been on the fence on it, but glad it is doing well enough for Take Two to be reminded to do their job and put stuff on a system.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Interesting to their next announcements for Switch.

They should have said they were investigating. You always have to investigate first!  Maybe the investigation is over?  Release more phone ports!

Around the Network

Take two have some games I'd definitely be interested in, unfortunately for me Civ wasn't one of them, but really awesome to hear others picked it up and we could see more titles in the works for the little machine.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Jumpin said:

Then it did amazing!!!

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

I really wished that added the latest expansions to the Switch already. I am pretty sure there a lot of people who are like me who are waiting for it.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

I want to get it, but I'm afraid that the letter font size might be too small in portable mode. Can anyone confirm how is it?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I still cant believe GTA 5 isnt on Switch. It would be a slam dunk.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.