By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Apex Legends", F2P Titanfall BR game set to stealth launch Monday *Update: Out Now*

Tagged games:

The Fury said:
twintail said:

Can only try later today. Any respawning like the new CoD BR mode?

Yes and it's a great way of doing it. If you die, but a team mate is still alive and he's good enough, he can claim you 'Marker' from your cache. He can then take said marker to a revive station and revive you. So a single guy could survive from your team and revive everyone... As long as he is safe while he does it.

Haven't had that chance obviously, only played 2 games. Watch a bit of DrDisrespect play it. They were enjoying it.

Only thing they mention was an issue is healing, I agreed, it was kind slow and you couldn't do much while healing. 

Yeah that feature is great. Because if they didn't have it my team would just back out every time one of us died near the start. 

I had a game where the two of them got fucked up at the start. I hid and snuck up on the guy looting their bodies, killed him and got their banners. Then ran to a station that wasn't near by and called them in. Great feature. 

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
It’s fun. Gunplay and movement are top notch, as you’d expect from Respawn. I’d rate my BR experiences as follows:

Apex
PUBG
Blackout
Darwin
Fortnite
Culling

If Survival from Division counts, I’d put it between Blackout and Darwin.

Darwin is very niche. No guns, all about outplaying your enemy instead of just getting the drop on them, plus the overlord can make it interesting.

Really should get back on it, haven't played in a long time. Shame it struggled in the market, it's a really interesting idea.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
twintail said:

Can only try later today. Any respawning like the new CoD BR mode?

Yes and it's a great way of doing it. If you die, but a team mate is still alive and he's good enough, he can claim you 'Marker' from your cache. He can then take said marker to a revive station and revive you. So a single guy could survive from your team and revive everyone... As long as he is safe while he does it.

Haven't had that chance obviously, only played 2 games. Watch a bit of DrDisrespect play it. They were enjoying it.

Only thing they mention was an issue is healing, I agreed, it was kind slow and you couldn't do much while healing. 

The healing is slow because you can resurrect team-mates imo. Death has less potential consequences than any other br to date.... As long as you have half decent team mates.

Downloading it now. I was going to skip it tbh but a couple of mates are going to be playing it. I've been peer pressured into playing.

I got to play ,ore and think i'll stick to PUBG and Blackout. It does too much imo.