By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Apex Legends", F2P Titanfall BR game set to stealth launch Monday *Update: Out Now*

Tagged games:

Ganoncrotch said: 

For parents I see it like this....v bucks are cheaper than babysitters. That's the bottom line to how epic are making their money, skins and season pass = quiet time.

True, pay £40 vbucks on Fortnite for the year vs £40 per game on 4 or 5 games over the year plus PSN/XBL to play said games. Fortnite is just free (Well, unless Xbox haven't changed that policy yet).

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
The Fury said:
Ganoncrotch said: 

For parents I see it like this....v bucks are cheaper than babysitters. That's the bottom line to how epic are making their money, skins and season pass = quiet time.

True, pay £40 vbucks on Fortnite for the year vs £40 per game on 4 or 5 games over the year plus PSN/XBL to play said games. Fortnite is just free (Well, unless Xbox haven't changed that policy yet).

Xbox live gold is required for Fortnite on the X1. PSN+ or Nintendo online are not required for the PS4/Switch.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/why-do-you-need-xbox-live-gold-to-play-fortnite/ec5d776e-6496-4c6c-b15b-b5c21cb97e0c

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Yeah fortnite is only free to play on the ps4/switch/pc. You need gold on xbox. This new game will be the same.

Under 90mins till the stream!

Haha, 40k sad people watching some grass move in the wind...

... wait.

Hmm, pie.

https://www.twitch.tv/playapex Stream teaser is up with full details just under 4 hours.

Around the Network

Grass Simulator 2019 announced. Day 1.

To be honest, they did say it was a teaser. There was a small clip of a guy attacking the camera at 7 minutes or just before. I'll be back at 8.

Hmm, pie.

Footage actually looks pretty solid.

You can download for free right now.

Footage looks pretty fun actually so going to give it a download. 25GB on Xbox One,

Had a couple of matches, struggled to get used to items and powers but I'll get used to it. Did rubbish first match, second ran out of ammo quickly but got 3 kills. For free can't complain.

Not quite how I expected but it's good for what is it. Hero Battle Royal Shooter.

Hmm, pie.