By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff Announcement] New Mod Applications Spring 2019! Deadline: February 17th

This thread in regard to off-topic discussions

Around the Network

I'm looking forward to tormenting the new mods.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I hope you make a better choice this time than last time.

Errorist76 said:

I hope you make a better choice this time than last time.

Edit. Didn't realise this isn't the official mod thread. 

CGI-Quality said:
Good apps so far, but let's keep 'em coming!

Does this mean the end of real life mods and apps taking over or is it already to late , am I conversing with a CGI Quality app ?

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network

Good luck to those applying and many thanks to any mods on the way out. You guys do a lot of work which puts you in the direct line of a lot of conflict, always appreciate how ye maintain this site as a civil place to discuss gaming.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Godspeed to all. I was thinking about applying, but wasn't sure I'd be able to give my best had all the other entrants been exposed as Nazis and I'd been selected. Still lacking in stability IRL, with moving again on the horizon, AND I'm going through a spell of gaming occupying ridiculous amounts of time. EDF! I really did want it though.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."