By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff Announcement] New Mod Applications Spring 2019! Deadline: February 17th

Old applications can be used only question 6 is newish

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

@Rolstoppable
You know what to do

I saw somebody point out ( RolStoppable I think ) that Angelus is no longer a mod. Without asking specifically who it may be, is anybody else stepping down?

Also, the idea I had last year for you to install me as a mod figurehead, the Queen Mod, who operates independently but with limited power, is still on the table.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

CGI-Quality said:
kirby007 said:
Old applications can be used only question 6 is newish

Nope. Everyone has to fill out a new one. ;P

If we all are forced to fill in an application i bet you get alot of people not really interested in the job

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

CGI-Quality said:
kirby007 said:

If we all are forced to fill in an application i bet you get alot of people not really interested in the job

Meaning newcomers are never interested. :P

I meant it as a grammarplay on "everyone has to"

Around the Network

· A focus on teamwork
· A positive attitude
· An ability to challenge the process in a constructive way that makes it better
· 
Consistency 
· M
otivation to contribute
· Patience
· Time

Rol wins.

I will mod myself

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Godspeed for those that apply. Hope you become a fine mod.

GuyDuke said:

· A focus on teamwork
· A positive attitude
· An ability to challenge the process in a constructive way that makes it better
· 
Consistency 
· M
otivation to contribute
· Patience
· Time

Rol wins.

Rol 4 mod. #MakeitHappen

jason1637 said:
GuyDuke said:

· A focus on teamwork
· A positive attitude
· 
Consistency 
· M
otivation to contribute
· Patience
· Time

Rol wins.

Rol 4 mod. #MakeitHappen

You think Rol wants to be just a mod? Tsk tsk. He wants to be site owner