Forums - Politics Discussion - Ocasio Cortez mentioned Smash

The good thing about Gen X-ers and now Millennials becoming an ever-growing portion of Congress means fewer out-of-touch Baby Boomers and Silent Generation folks who still think video games are this newfangled thing that rots kids' brains and even turn them into violent psychopaths. In 30 years, pretty much everyone in Congress will have grown up with video games. This would, I hope, entail that legislation intended to address video game violence (like, say, making ESRB ratings carry the force of law) will finally cease to be a thing.

The bad thing is that it reminds me how old I am. I was old enough to run for President in the 2016 election, and there are 26 people younger than me serving in the U.S. House of Representatives. 40 is just over 13 months away. The Reaper keeps sending me reminders that I'm approaching the halfway point.

Around the Network

I am more disturbed about she beeing a Smash Fan AS she Beeing a lefty. And that tells Something.

Rab said:
think-man said:
I don't know who this person is xD

She triggers the establishment republicans and democrats no end, she will be big maybe even president one day as today's young emerge into politics   

Yeah by taxing the rich 70%. No I don't think so. If she does get elected and follows through with her demands, the US economy will be in shambles.

Rab said:
think-man said:
I don't know who this person is xD

She triggers the establishment republicans and democrats no end, she will be big maybe even president one day as today's young emerge into politics   

She better hurry up and run if she wants to be president, cause according to her the world is ending in 12 years due to climate change.

stalin as dlc character confirmed

Around the Network
GOWTLOZ said:
Rab said:

Yeah by taxing the rich 70%. No I don't think so. If she does get elected and follows through with her demands, the US economy will be in shambles.

President Dwight D. Eisenhower taxed the rich by 90%.
AOC's 70% deal will affect those making +10 million dollars a year. OOOoOoOoOoOoo shambles~ /s

Shadow1980 said:
The good thing about Gen X-ers and now Millennials becoming an ever-growing portion of Congress means fewer out-of-touch Baby Boomers and Silent Generation folks who still think video games are this newfangled thing that rots kids' brains and even turn them into violent psychopaths. In 30 years, pretty much everyone in Congress will have grown up with video games. This would, I hope, entail that legislation intended to address video game violence (like, say, making ESRB ratings carry the force of law) will finally cease to be a thing.

The bad thing is that it reminds me how old I am. I was old enough to run for President in the 2016 election, and there are 26 people younger than me serving in the U.S. House of Representatives. 40 is just over 13 months away. The Reaper keeps sending me reminders that I'm approaching the halfway point.

Nah I'd say we're just a third of the way in! Ain't ready to leave for a loooong time.

Signature goes here!

She does have some big titties!

irstupid said:
Rab said:

She better hurry up and run if she wants to be president, cause according to her the world is ending in 12 years due to climate change.

Fuck still 12 more years?  Someone tell the orange president to hit the nuke buttons now. 

Shadow1980 said:

Shadow 2020?