By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum - Official Trailer

Ugh Halle berry. Ughhh

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Ugh Halle berry. Ughhh

Yea, she seems out of place.  Personally, I think they should have gotten Carrie Anne Moss for that role.  Then, in the end we find out this is just another refresh of the Matrix.

thismeintiel said:
bananaking21 said:
Ugh Halle berry. Ughhh

Yea, she seems out of place.  Personally, I think they should have gotten Carrie Anne Moss for that role.  Then, in the end we find out this is just another refresh of the Matrix.

Or you know, any actor that can actually act

bananaking21 said:
Ugh Halle berry. Ughhh

thismeintiel said:
bananaking21 said:
Ugh Halle berry. Ughhh

Yeah, I didn't want to open that can of worms, but her presence in this movie, in the type of role she appears to be playing, is something I don't find appealing. At all. If she was John Wick's new girlfriend who got shot in the head, that would be good.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

bananaking21 said:
thismeintiel said:

Or you know, any actor that can actually act

That would be way too much white for Hollywood today. The movie would have to be cancelled due to lack of diversity, not funding.

Around the Network

Looks badass, great, seems like its gonna have everything I want in a John Wick film... and Halle Berry.

thismeintiel said:
bananaking21 said:
Ugh Halle berry. Ughhh

After watching ch 3, The Matrix no doubt heavily influenced these movies, if there's not more to it. From the same old landline phones with the same ringtone from The Matrix, to 'Morpheus' (The Bowery King) and his underground group, to the 'Keymaker' (The Doctor) who tends to John, to 'Neo' (John) saying the exact same unforgettable line and delivering it in the exact same manner as from The Matrix. Not to mention the many lines that closely resemble lines said from The Matrix.

The movie itself was just ok. I actually find all 3 movies follow the same pattern as The Matrix, oddly enough. The first is the best, the second is good, and the third is just ok.