By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
twintail said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

I think Nomura want to add the plot/story of all 5 games into this one

The compilation suggestions are mostly recent and even then they are quite wish washy about it It definitely doesnt seem like they were part of the original plans. I doubt their inclusions will be major, just references and stuff giving more history details about Zack and Vincent etc.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if certain aspects of the compilation titles are made for DLC purposes after the remake is done. There is definitely extra money in that.

Yeah, perhaps

Around the Network

The weekly or monthly "where is FF VIIR?" thread.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Harkins1721 said:
DakonBlackblade said:
Its Square, its gona take them like 15 years to release it. It will release eventualy, just nowhere near this year, or the next, or the one after...

This has only happened to 1 game. Not enough to even make it a track record. 

And KH 3 didn't also take 500 years to release ? There are probably others but from the top of my head there was FF XV and KH III and we can safetly add FFVII on that list as well cause its been 3 years without anythign being shown and we know they reseted everythign and restarted from scratch at some point one or two years ago.

DakonBlackblade said:
Harkins1721 said:

And KH 3 didn't also take 500 years to release ? There are probably others but from the top of my head there was FF XV and KH III and we can safetly add FFVII on that list as well cause its been 3 years without anythign being shown and we know they reseted everythign and restarted from scratch at some point one or two years ago.

To be honest they did make a lot of kingdom hearts games in between and the ps3 was not a good console to develop for while also being caught up into the fabulo nova crystallis developmenthell.

Immersiveunreality said:
DakonBlackblade said:

To be honest they did make a lot of kingdom hearts games in between and the ps3 was not a good console to develop for while also being caught up into the fabulo nova crystallis developmenthell.

The point is the first news about KH 3 being in development are from ages ago.

Around the Network
DakonBlackblade said:
Harkins1721 said:

It took just over 5 years. It was announced in 2013. And stop spreading lies about FF7R. The project was never restarted. It was taken back from Bamco because SE wasnt happy with their work. That was never stated to start over.

I refuse to believe we'll see it revealed this year let alone release ep 1

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

It's coming maybe in 100 years

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Now that Kingdom Hearts ist released, i think it will make an big Return at E3

ZODIARKrebirth said:
Now that Kingdom Hearts ist released, i think it will make an big Return at E3

I like your optimistic outlook.

I'm in the camp that thinks it's been pushed back to next generation. Though I'm also expecting a sequal afterwards.

I'd love a crisis core remaster to tie me over. Excellent game, if not predictable...

I'm also quite certain we'll see Genesis and he'll play a big part in the "ffVII-2" ending.