Forums - General Discussion - Why did Jesus Christ sacrifice his self for you?

Moren said:
o_O.Q said:
Does anyone find it ironic that we are literally living in an era where some people are claiming that it is impossible to distinguish what a male human is from what a female human is, but it is the religious people that are irrational?
I mean I could totally believe that Moses parted a sea with a stick before I believe someone in good faith is trying to argue that we cannot distinguish males from females

Hey you cheap garbage troll - this is the tenth time you're whining about gender identity.

Are you just looking for any thread where you're not banned yet? Try 8chan.

Do you really think its healthy for your position to silence any person who raises what could be potential problems? You think I'm a troll simply because we disagree and as a result you want me silenced lol that's something else dude

Something that just occurred to me though is how would you even know that I was banned to begin with? Oh... I get it...

Last edited by o_O.Q - on 01 April 2020

Around the Network
o_O.Q said:
Runa216 said:

No science, just tradition. That's what he was taught as a kid and he lacks the mental capacity to be malleable, change, or update his views on things. A defining trait of those unwilling to catch up with the modern science: Unwillingness to adapt. AS far as some people are concerned, All this newfangled evidence and experience and updated science is not actual science, it's just an SJW agenda and it needs to be resisted at all cost. Tradition over progress. That's the conservative way! 

" All this newfangled evidence and experience and updated science is not actual science"

so you agree then with this:

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-018-07238-8

"A move to classify people on the basis of anatomy or genetics should be abandoned."

can you explain why?

what do you think I'm arguing against exactly?

You do realize that there's a huge difference between the nearly binary differentiation of biological sex and the spectrum that is gender, right? Is that too complicated and nuanced for your narrative?

I got it all, baby! 

PS4, Switch, WiiU, XBO, PC
Vita, 3DS, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II

Runa216 said:
o_O.Q said:

" All this newfangled evidence and experience and updated science is not actual science"

so you agree then with this:

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-018-07238-8

"A move to classify people on the basis of anatomy or genetics should be abandoned."

can you explain why?

what do you think I'm arguing against exactly?

You do realize that there's a huge difference between the nearly binary differentiation of biological sex and the spectrum that is gender, right? Is that too complicated and nuanced for your narrative?

"You do realize that there's a huge difference between the nearly binary differentiation of biological sex and the spectrum that is gender, right?"

how have I indicated otherwise?

can you post for me anything in my posts that substantiates this assertion?

Gender is mentioned nowhere in this proposition so why do you and the other guy keep trying to strawman away from addressing what is right in front of you?

o_O.Q said:
Moren said:

Hey you cheap garbage troll - this is the tenth time you're whining about gender identity.

Are you just looking for any thread where you're not banned yet? Try 8chan.

Do you really think its healthy for your position to silence any person who raises what could be potential problems? You think I'm a troll simply because we disagree and as a result you want me silenced lol that's something else dude

Something that just occurred to me though is how would you even know that I was banned to begin with? Oh... I get it...

You're a concern troll, and a transphobe.

We've seen it dozens of times. You're just going to keep posting the same thing over and over and drag the thread through the mud. You were just looking for the opportunity to repost your tired garbage.

Thread was kinda interesting till it devolved into offtopic useless genderdrama between the usual political talk past eachother and feel good about myself debaters.

Ontopic:

I understand some people feel atracted to a religion because the feeling of belonging to a community/group,as most social beings us humans instinctively get pulled in.

Around the Network
Moren said:
o_O.Q said:

We've seen it dozens of times. You're just going to keep posting the same thing over and over and drag the thread through the mud. You were just looking for the opportunity to repost your tired garbage.

"a concern troll, and a transphobe."

can you explain why in each case?

o_O.Q said:
Moren said:

"a concern troll, and a transphobe."

can you explain why in each case?

Transphobe is easy. You're not giving trans folk the respect they deserve and going out of your way to devalue their identity whether you want to admit it or not.

Concern troll I think means you're fearmongering, making things sound worse than they are for the sake of drama and fuelling your narrative. I'd like to see what Moren says about that, though. (Seriously, how hard can it be to decipher things? My explanations took me all of fifteen seconds to conjure)

I got it all, baby! 

PS4, Switch, WiiU, XBO, PC
Vita, 3DS, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II

Besides the fact that this thread was pointlessly bumped after a year, o_O.Q has also dragged it off the rails (What a surprise) so it's getting locked.