By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted January Results

Thank you for your work on this!

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network

As usual, thanks for your work, axum.

The new format looks good and it's easy to read on Firefox unlike previous editions. I have to say, tho (and I don't know if it's on purpose or not), that all the text on your second post is grey, which makes it hard to read.

About the numbers, It still amazes me how so many people can vote for games we know absolutely nothing about like Metroid Prime 4, and also how close Nintendo and Sony are. And PC has more votes and points than XboxOne... wow.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Death Stranding is going up

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

axumblade said:
JEMC said:
As usual, thanks for your work, axum.

The new format looks good and it's easy to read on Firefox unlike previous editions. I have to say, tho (and I don't know if it's on purpose or not), that all the text on your second post is grey, which makes it hard to read.

About the numbers, It still amazes me how so many people can vote for games we know absolutely nothing about like Metroid Prime 4, and also how close Nintendo and Sony are. And PC has more votes and points than XboxOne... wow.

There we go. I kept trying to edit your post instead of replying to it. I did not mean to make all of the text in the 2nd post gray but I'll edit it when I get home. Are you using the dark mode or light mode for VGChartz? 

The light one. I haven't used the dark mode yet.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.