By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dreams Global Game Jam Stream At 5pm GMT Today!

These types of games don't interests me at all. Minecraft might be the exception. 

I feel a lot of people/Gamers forgot a game called Project Spark which basically is the same concept. Plus there are sooooo many build games on PC it probably ruin the genre for me.

Around the Network

No idea what it is and i haven't even heard of it until now. If it's a create things game, i'll probably skip it, like i did with Minecraft and other games where u create things. I have no creative skills.

Last edited by Sixteenvolt420 - on 02 January 2019

Looks like Project Spark. I don't think there is any demand for these kind of titles.

Sixteenvolt420 said:

No idea what it is and i haven't even heard of it until now. If it's a create things game, i'll probably skip it, like i did with Minecraft and other games where u create things. I have no creative skills.

Do you not watch Youtube because you're not creative enough to make videos? Dreams is also a service on which you can search and experience people's creations. You do not need to be creative to enjoy Dreams. If an endless supply of free games, art, music, sculptures, stories, films, shorts etc doesn't interest you then, yes, Dreams isn't for you. 

The PS5 Exists. 

People understand it, we're just not interested.

But anyone who is, good for you.

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:

Well, at least wait to see what you don't like. This is the thing that people don't understand, and I'm not being facetious here. Saying you don't like Dreams is EXACTLY the same as saying you don't like Unity. It's up to the creators to use Dreams to create something you DO like, not Dreams itself. Visualise a pencil and a blank piece of A4 paper. You wouldn't call that 'art' nor judge it based merely on the pencil and the blank piece of paper. Art is what takes place when individuals pick up that pencil and express themselves on the paper. Dreams is the blank piece of paper and the pencil. In other words 'WE' are Dreams.

The PS5 Exists. 

I smell vaporware. Just like nobody knows LBP exists.

Chrizum said:
Looks like Project Spark. I don't think there is any demand for these kind of titles.

On XBox maybe...it's no shooter...but on PS4 for sure.

User was banned for this post and others within this thread - cycycychris

Last edited by cycycychris - on 02 January 2019

LudicrousSpeed said:

Yeah, we know the XBox fans on here aren't interested...What else is new?

CuCabeludo said:
I smell vaporware. Just like nobody knows LBP exists.

As of now LBP has sold over 5 million copies, that's Gears of War 4 numbers.