By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOR: Switch may be getting support from EA's Frostbite Engine

XD84 said:
I would only care for a NHL game on the Switch. Even if it is not Frostbite.

Agreed. I haven't had any of them since the PS2 days, and I am pretty sure they were the 2K versions.....I at least feel like the were. Haven't looked at them in ages.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Around the Network

EA has nothing to offer Switch owners at this point. Some quick cash in ports doesn't sound great.

I'd love Dragon Age: Inquisition on the go. I attempted playing it after the Witcher 3 on PC and I could just never bring myself to play it at my PC while sitting at a desk or on my couch. But I've managed to enjoy games with that sort of tedium on the go (i.e. Currently playing through Xenoblade Chronicles 2) and I think it would be a great fit for the pick up and play experience.

Having said that, EA's offerings on other Nintendo platforms haven't been all that interesting, consisting largely of late/overpriced/shoddy ports. So I guess we'll see.

I really don't know what I would want from ea on the switch. Port over the mass effect trilogy then I really couldn't care less if they never touch the switch again

Sure, and Rockstar has LOVELY working conditions.

Around the Network

For me, Mass Effect, battlefield 1 and V, battlefront 2, Titanfall 2, Mirror's Edge.

Please stay away EA. Everything you touch turns to shit.

Edit: nope I was wrong

Last edited by Luke888 - on 01 January 2019

Remember when the lack of support from EA was enough to all but doom the Dreamcast and Wii U from the word go? How times have changed...

OlfinBedwere said:
Remember when the lack of support from EA was enough to all but doom the Dreamcast and Wii U from the word go? How times have changed...

Wii U failing had nothing to do with EA

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.