Graphics Of The Year

Resident Evil 2 2 6.90%

Metro: Exodus 9 31.03%

Gears 5 4 13.79%

Death Stranding 12 41.38%

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 6.90%

Total:29
CGI-Quality said:

That’s not what the bold means. It is simply that ‘winning’ doesn’t carry any special (or extra) weight.

Then why host a vote at all?, Why vote for any president, why would someone not want someone or something to "win". It's very odd to me how this one thread's vote system, is being detached from voting as a concept and the hopes of what voting outcomes can bring, as well as every other voting system, it just doesn't make sense.

Like, down to it's core, you vote for something, in the hopes it will "win" out of all the other votes. There's virtually no other way around that. When people vote for a new president, it's not purely and only "happy thoughts", it's the hopes that their favourite candidate wins and brings about "change". 

Like I look at the UK voting as of recent, and I wasn't thinking "gee I'm gonna be happy if anyone but Tories wins the votes", no, I was more like "gee I hope a good candidate wins and fixes all this mess". Not a happy thought, not a "I participated, that's what counts", it was a hope for a win, a candidate I wanted to win...winning the polls.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

For those who just want their bottom line (I watched it earlier)...

Spoiler!
They nominate Metro: Exodus (PC) and Death Stranding as this year's best looking games

Looks like we are spot on with the proffesionals. I Wonder what Chazore's response will be.

Chazore said:
KingofTrolls said:

Actually CDP RED has a bad habit of showing bullshots before given game is launched. Also, we know already that there will be places with simply average or even bad graphics.

I dont think PS fans dominate the userbase here, thus I can't agree with your view of the topic.

Everyone else is capable of doing the same, even Sony.

Don't have to agree at all, but it isn't going to stop me from seeing what the results produce. 

Chrizum said:

Didn't realize some random votes on an obscure console wars website held any weight. The more you know...

ikr?

DonFerrari said:

If we were going to do a best on technical level then there would be no point on voting, it should be limited to the experts in VGC making an article over it.

Well yeah, that's why we see DF holding their own, because they are technical experts and no one's batting an eye at the DF team hosting theirs, with zero user input. I think seeing their picks and overall GOTY from each is better than seeing this thread repeat itself each year, because with DF, we know we're going to get a different result from them each year. 

Like at the end of the day, I just want to see a new result, new data. I get bored and tired of seeing the same result over and over again, like an easy win of 5 in a row matches of any game.

Yes if you think this thread isn't worth and DF is a lot better and how you like why not just go there and not here?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Well deserved. It's one of the very few games I started playing again after finishing it. One of the reasons, it looks so so pretty in HDR and unfortunately the post game continue is marred by too much rain and snow to enjoy the beauty.