By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Last game you bought for PS3/360

Well, I have Metal Gear Solid 5, but I haven't even taken it out of the wrapper. Last game I bought and played was Dark Souls 2, which beats Lightning Returns by about a month.

Around the Network

GTA 5 when it first came out.

GT6

Little Big Planet 3

Not counting cheap digital copies it was, since I would have no idea.

GTAV for my 360 back in 2013

Yakuza 5 for my PS3 back in 2015

Around the Network

FF X for the PS3 back in 2014.

As far as release date goes its Assassins Creed Rouge on the 360 and Persona 5 on the PS3. Persona 5 was also the last game I bought on the PS3. Still get 360 games on a regular basis through games with gold and buy some once in a while digitally if they are heavily discounted.

Wright said:

Either The Evil Within or Dark Souls 2 (The updated Scholar of the First Sin version) for 360. Dunno which one released later than the other one, but these two were already deep inside the new generation, circa 2014-2015.

Scholar of First Sin was the later release of those two, arriving on the 1st of April 2015. Evil Within was October 2014.

I bought RDR1 for X360 about two years ago, to play via backwards compatibility on my XBone. But, the last game I bought to play on X360 was Destiny at launch. I was also given a copy of Borderlands 2 around January 2015.

maybe GTA 5 or Last of Us, whichever is newer.

then I switched to PS4, who knows