By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [OFFICIAL] Resident Evil 2 REMAKE Thread

Loved the game, played both A and B scenario. But i must say i am a little disappointed that A and B is basically the same game with a few differences.

Around the Network

Another neat episode of Resi Remake 2 mythbusting:

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I am wondering whether Ghost Survivors adds new trophies (or alternate costumes for the 3 Survivors), and how big the download file size is...

I am really looking forward to this once I get home. :)

d21lewis said:
...here's a quote from the devs:

“In terms of the standard difficulty, it does adjust based on player performance. I’d like to believe that you were doing really well and so the difficulty ramped up even more. But we have it tuned so that no matter how well you’re doing, there’s always going to be that sense of dread and tension there. Also, we are definitely implementing things that assist the player if they choose to utilize that stuff such as auto game. If a player thinks, ‘Here, I’d rather have an easier time going through this,’ we will have those sorts of options as well.”

I noticed this as well.  Especially when picking up ammo, the quantities changed early on to lower quantities, when I was conserving and trying to stockpile ammo (Typical behavior of RE veterans).  But later on, as I opened fire more freely, the game gave out even more ammo in return.  Then I pondered, and went hmmm....that's odd and interesting.

Edit: Ghost Survivors indeed adds 2 more trophies, is around 1GB in download (PSN), and has bonus unlockable headskin swaps.  :)  

Last edited by Mospeada21CA - on 21 February 2019

Mospeada21CA said:
d21lewis said:
...here's a quote from the devs:

“In terms of the standard difficulty, it does adjust based on player performance. I’d like to believe that you were doing really well and so the difficulty ramped up even more. But we have it tuned so that no matter how well you’re doing, there’s always going to be that sense of dread and tension there. Also, we are definitely implementing things that assist the player if they choose to utilize that stuff such as auto game. If a player thinks, ‘Here, I’d rather have an easier time going through this,’ we will have those sorts of options as well.”

I noticed this as well.  Especially when picking up ammo, the quantities changed early on to lower quantities, when I was conserving and trying to stockpile ammo (Typical behavior of RE veterans).  But later on, as I opened fire more freely, the game gave out even more ammo in return.  Then I pondered, and went hmmm....that's odd and interesting.

Edit: Ghost Survivors indeed adds 2 more trophies, is around 1GB in download (PSN), and has bonus unlockable headskin swaps.  :)  

Mmm, the only variables that affect the adaptable difficulty are taking damage and dealing damage AFAIK. Ammo pickups vary somewhat according to the adaptable difficulty, but in theory opening fire all the time (and not taking damage) will make ammo more scarce, and not the opposite. Don't quote me on it though.