By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Game of the Year 2018 - Vote Here!

There is no stealth category, and Hitman 2 is not available for best game no one played. Sure, I've argued many times that it's sold decently but still!

Luckily it's votable for GOTY ... so I guess I'll participate

Around the Network

Only played 2 new games this year, so I don't have much to vote for. :/

Done

Here's my votes

RDR2 GOTY

Smash Ultimate Fighting GOTY

Xenoblade 2 Torna RPG GOTY

Yakuza Kiwami 2 Remake/Remaster GOTY

State of Decay 2 Most disappointing

Fire Emblem Three Houses Most Anticipated

My GOTY is Beat Saber, but it is not an option.

RDR2 was my biggest disappointment, again, not an option.

Now on to a few votes I was able to make.

VR GOTY - Beat Saber
Platformer of the Year - Astro Bot: Rescue Mission
Racing Game - Forza Horizon
Action Adventure - God of War
Adventure - Detroit: Become Human

I didn't play any games from many of the catagorgies, so I didn't vote.

Looking forward to the results.

May everyone's favorties win!

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Missed the catagory racing silly me

Edit: the hating on The Crew 2 omg

Last edited by kirby007 - on 18 December 2018

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Wow, I have played so few current year games. I have to step it up somehow.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I've actually played a few 2018 games by bumping them ahead in the queue. It's such a small amount that my list will essentially be: 2018 games I played in 2018. Hitman 2 is very good, and EDF 5, after a slow start, is ramping up nicely. I feel they're worthy, in spite of the small sample size. I'll have to go over my 2018 list to see how many there are. That could be it. lol. When does the poll close?

Last edited by COKTOE - on 19 December 2018

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

What year will be Life is Strange 2? The release of a physical release?

Why isn't Pokemon Generation 8 one of the choices for most anticipated game?

Machina said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Can you add FIFA 19 for overall GOTY and FIFA 20 for most anticipated game of 2019 please?

Also, why is there no best sports game category?

1 - Sure, but only because I like your bear obsession.

2 - Realtalk: because it's a shit category that no one really cares about because every year it's NBA 23535325, FIFA 435325325, MLB 123442, NHL 3221434, and Madden 241421. No one ever wants to write that article and it always gets hardly any people voting on it. We dropped it several years ago. 

KBG29 said:
My GOTY is Beat Saber, but it is not an option.

RDR2 was my biggest disappointment, again, not an option.

Now on to a few votes I was able to make.

VR GOTY - Beat Saber
Platformer of the Year - Astro Bot: Rescue Mission
Racing Game - Forza Horizon
Action Adventure - God of War
Adventure - Detroit: Become Human

I didn't play any games from many of the catagorgies, so I didn't vote.

Looking forward to the results.

May everyone's favorties win!

I can add them in for you if you really want to vote for them.

If you can I would really appreciate it. I don't expect them to win, but Beat Saber especially, truly deserves the opportunity to be voted for.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL