Not really sure, but I’ll guess.

PS4 1400k
NSW 1200k
XB 1000k

Around the Network

PS4- 1.5m
Switch- 1.3m
XBO- 1.2m

I thought Cyber Monday counted for November this year unlike last year? Why is everyone's prediction so much lower? Bizarre. PS4 Spiderman was a much better deal and unlike last year Sony actually had the RDR2 pro bundle and BLOPS 4 slim bundle to sell once the Spider-man bundle sold out.

[PS4] 1850K
[XB1] 875K
[NSW] 1050K

Megiddo said:

I thought Cyber Monday counted for November this year unlike last year? Why is everyone's prediction so much lower? Bizarre. PS4 Spiderman was a much better deal and unlike last year Sony actually had the RDR2 pro bundle and BLOPS 4 slim bundle to sell once the Spider-man bundle sold out.

[PS4] 1850K
[XB1] 875K
[NSW] 1050K

Truly bold ps4 numbers 

MasonADC said:
Megiddo said:

[PS4] 1850K
[XB1] 875K
[NSW] 1050K

Truly bold ps4 numbers 

Not sure that a 10% bump is particularly bold, when you have people in this thread going with 100% bumps for other consoles.

Around the Network

Nintendo will do well. the Xbox One X at least hold somewhat over last year do to the price drop. PS4 is either number one or number 2 due mostly in part to the fact we simply don't know what stock they had.

[PS4] 1.4 million
[NSW] 1.3 mllion
[XBO] 900k

So with the information we had should the PS4 be up or down this year? We know the Switch will be up well over last year. XB1 should will be down or maybe very close to flat I think. But the PS4 is the one I am not sure about.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

TheBlackNaruto said:
So with the information we had should the PS4 be up or down this year? We know the Switch will be up well over last year. XB1 should will be down or maybe very close to flat I think. But the PS4 is the one I am not sure about.

PS4 is hard to predict because its numbers only had one constraint: stock.

So if it had the stock to be up it would be up.  If it didn't then it wouldn't.

Complicating this is the fact that the stock that it did have sold out so quick we don't know if it disappeared because the demand was that damn high or if it sold like that because Sony didn't supply enough. 

I originally thought PS4 would be higher but reports seem to indicate stock wasn't higher than last BF so...

PS4 1650K
NSW 1100K
XB1 1000K

What do you think about this results ?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8929210

Last edited by Oneeee-Chan!!! - on 13 December 2018