By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu: Smash Sells 1.2 Million + Switch Sells 278k

And that's just in Japan. I'm eager to see how it did in the US.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
p0isonparadise said:
nero said:
How much Famitsu defers from Media Create? Great numbers btw

Last couple weeks Famitsu has been lower than MC. We'll find out if the same is true tomorrow when MC numbers are released. 

SO, it may be more top 300k. Can't wait a few more hours to see those numbers. Smash deserves it!

Omg my Switch prediction is so close to that number but I overestimated Smash (maybe Mediacreate number will be closer )

Really incredible numbers. Those are pretty close, if not already, Monster Hunter, Pokemon, and Dragon Quest-type numbers in Japan. Plus, the Switch is up significantly. Hope it can keep it up for the rest of the month!

Super numbers. Second biggest launch at retail this year according to Famitsu. GG.

Around the Network

That Smash domination, damnnnnn

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

massive numbers, seems switch could surpass ps4 soon or could kingdom hearts help?

Would have thought Smash would be closer to 1.3, but still good.

p0isonparadise said:
nero said:
How much Famitsu defers from Media Create? Great numbers btw

Last couple weeks Famitsu has been lower than MC. We'll find out if the same is true tomorrow when MC numbers are released. 

Famitsu numbers should be always lower than MC numbers because MC is only one that track Amazon sales also.

Famitsu dont counts Amazon sales, while MC do, so MC hardware numbers should be around 300k if this Famitsu numbers are accurate,
and around 300k week is great in any case.