By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - I'm more excited for Godzilla King of Monsters than Avengers End Game

Cant believe I missed this thread. But same here, I'm looking forward to Godzilla way more. As a long time Godzilla fan, its gonna be awesome to see the big 4 Toho monsters kick the living crap out of each other in modern CGI. Much like I did in 2014, I'm scooping up all the figures for each monster like I did for Godzilla and the Muto,especially their S.H. Monster Arts figures. Might put Ghidorah on top of my Godzilla arcade, he'll be bad ass up there.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network
RetroGamer94 said:
Trailer was definitely better, End games trailer was meh. Brightburn looks Awesome AF too though!

The thing is, End Game doesn't need to win ppl over, everyone is gona see it, so they are purposefully not showing anything even remotely spoilery on the trailers.

Same, didn't like the last one but the trailer is great. Loved the Godzilla run.

Godzilla all the way baby!

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
DakonBlackblade said:
RetroGamer94 said:
Trailer was definitely better, End games trailer was meh. Brightburn looks Awesome AF too though!

The thing is, End Game doesn't need to win ppl over, everyone is gona see it, so they are purposefully not showing anything even remotely spoilery on the trailers.

This is true, even if it didn’t have a trailer it would probably reach 2 billion box office lmao.