By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Bumblebee currently sitting at 95% on RT.

The trailers were really good. I absolutely hated the last time i went to see a transformer movie but this looks like everything the franchise should have been.
Don't think it will be a huge success due to big competition during the holiday season and people hating the franchise but it can help revive it maybe.
People will probably wait and check the movie once it's available on streaming platforms.

Around the Network

It can get whatever it wants. The movie looks like crap to me. Have zero desire to see it.

Transformers movies are great and i say whether it gets good review or bad i tend to be the best critic myself

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Ditching Michael Bay has it's benefits, it seems.

Over 100 mill budget.

Around the Network

That's surprising considering that it looks crushingly similar to the main movies in almost every aspect you can count. I'm not planning to watch it, anyway.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

The problem of past Transformers movies was Michael Bay.

Maybe Hasbro wont have to reboot the series afterall loll

Well, it does have the same director as Kubo and the Two Strings, so that probably helped. Honestly, I'm really surprised they've managed to salvage something good from this burning pile of rubbish of a franchise.

CaptainExplosion said:
V-r0cK said:
Maybe Hasbro wont have to reboot the series afterall loll

Yeah, but it'd been nice to have a new Transformers animated movie in theaters, maybe some day.

With the trend thats slowly happening I'm sure it will and I'd like to see that too!

We had 2D animated Teen Titan Go movie, and the upcoming Spiderman Into the Spider-verse (btw it was an awesome movie!!!!!!), so if studios keep doing this then im sure itll open up to more animated movies again. 

I was getting tired of the whole typical Pixar/Dreamworks CG movies, and miss other animation types.