By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros Ultimate: UK-Fastest selling Switch Game (Best Selling SSB Game FW)

And with the digital version giving double MyNintendo points (7 dolars total) I bet digital sales are huge too.

Around the Network

Massive, massive game

Things are looking great for SSBU, I can't wait to see the official FW numbers.

Congrats 

Switch sales for this month will be insane.

Damn, thats good.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

I knew this game was going to become a huge hit when it was selling hardware in JUNE. 6 months before it released. (Or was it July? It was one of those months.)

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Domination is just the tip for Ultimate!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I'll just ldeave this here: http://olympusoverdrive.com/index.php?id=165

Mar1217 said:
What do people refer as higher digital ratio ? Cuz so far the bigger titles only have digital ratio averaging around the 10%. At most, Smash probably won't surpass the 20% mark.

Also, since boxed(physical) purchase are higher than Brawl and WiiU/3DS, this means that the overall sales are a huge upgrade from the last games in the series. A new peak for Smash !

Because digital sales are definitely much higher compared to past Smash Bros games, so we talking even about bigger difference compared to last Smash Bros sales. I agree, for digital ratio for this Smash, probably around 10-20%.

Switch sold 200k the last 3 weeks in the UK. How does that compare to last year?