By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The reason the switch is barely starting and sales will explode next few years +250m LTD

BraLoD said:
Pyro as Bill said:

You actually went back to check, lol.

Yup, it's always fun to check your stuff.

I might be responsible for one of your threads being necrod. Nothing personal, yours was pretty tame compared to others at the time but it was also one of the longest.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Around the Network
Jumpin said:
Are you nuts?!?!?!

225M at best.

Hmmm, there’s potential here.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

It's 2020, who will pay over 300 USD to play Brain Age or Nintendogs when all decent smartphones can handle these kind of games pretty well?

kirby007 said:
Pyro as Bill said:

You actually went back to check, lol.

LMAO weak, just go big dick like me and say you improved your spelling

Yepp spame herre alll my eddits are spielling relatated it joust slo happen s hat I'm souch a badacious spieller thet me corerectionz chaange  whit iev sad,

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

I really need to start looking at dates before I get too deep into threads.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
kirby007 said:

LMAO weak, just go big dick like me and say you improved your spelling

Is that why you make so many mistakes? So you have an excuse to go back and edit old posts with new information?

slander i don't edit old posts to gloat i merely bump em

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Is this a bet topic? I'll be happy to see someone lose because i remember i thought wii u was gonna sell around 100mil :)... sorry

160rmf said:
Pyro as Bill said:
Switch has already matched Wii and DS's 10M+ sellers with ~10 released/announced (BoTW, MK8D, Spla2n, Odyssey, Mario Party, PokLG, Smash, NSMBD, Pokemon-main, AnimalCrossing)
They have another easy ~7 in the bag (SMB6, Kart9, 2 more Pokemons, Switch Sports, BoTW2, Odyssey2).

Do people seriously think a record breaking 15-20 x 10M+ sellers are all gonna squeeze onto a 70-80M install base?

That's pretty funny.

Indeed. So ironic people coming to laugh at this prediction and drop more joke material

Joke material about 10 million plus sellers?   I'm counting 9 so far with surely another 3-4 to come.

or where you talking about lifetime system sales?

or were you laughing at both?

So if this year will end up between 30-50 million (50 being my 2018 prediction) will be soliy based on supply who would have thought, that 26 million production number doesn't sound hopeful in that regard

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Jumpin said:
Jumpin said:
Are you nuts?!?!?!

225M at best.

Hmmm, there’s potential here.

Shut up, asshole.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.