By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My young friend got kidney stones yesterday his 26 years old

Lemon Juice + Apple Cider Vinegar with Honey in warm water will dissolve kidney stones over time.

我是广州人

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Tbh, there are far worse things than getting Kidney stones but I hope he's feeling a lot better after the surgery.

OMG i sometimes have sudden extreme nervepains and all i can do when it happens is fall on the ground,scream while shaking and hoping i can reach my phone after the pain gets better because it makes me unable to walk for days so i do think i am prepared for kidney stones. :p

0D0 said:
LittleSnake said:

And his parents let him drink 2 cans of soda since he was young?

my father did, more than 2 cans of coke a day, his entire life, never got a problem.

he also drank a lot of water too

i drink soda three times a week

Not saying it causes problems. Just wondering, why would a parent let their child drink 2 cans everyday from a young age? 

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem

LittleSnake said:
0D0 said:

my father did, more than 2 cans of coke a day, his entire life, never got a problem.

Not saying it causes problems. Just wondering, why would a parent let their child drink 2 cans everyday from a young age? 

yeah, you're right

and it may cause problems, but it's also kind of random.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

0D0 said:
Signalstar said:
I don't drink soda. Not even with mixed drinks or as a chaser. Water, fruit juice, tea milk, and alcohol. In that order.

in terms of sugar, fruit juice is far worse than soda. don't drink fruit juice everyday, it's not as healthy as most think.

Far worse is an exaggeration and also depends on the soda. Most are similar to Coca Cola with some exceptions like Raspberry or Grape juice being around 20-40 percent higher, the level of 7-Eleven or Mountain Dew, but it's definitely on the same level.

Around the Network
LittleSnake said:
0D0 said:

A lot of parents have gone soft on raising their kids in a healthy way or do not feel like having the energy to do so sadly .

When i was a kid we only drunk soda at birthdays or other special happenings so it was rarely consumed, water and milk were the center focus when we had thirst and i remember this almost being the same for all of the other kids back then.

I have a friend who has kidneystone problems since he was 27. The doctors still dont know why he keeps getting them.

Immersiveunreality said:
LittleSnake said:

A lot of parents have gone soft on raising their kids in a healthy way or do not feel like having the energy to do so sadly .

When i was a kid we only drunk soda at birthdays or other special happenings so it was rarely consumed, water and milk were the center focus when we had thirst and i remember this almost being the same for all of the other kids back then.

Milk turned out not to be good for you either :/ When I stopped drinking milk my eczema went away! Doctors always blamed it on chocolate and pork, turned out to be milk. Yet we had to drink 4 glasses a day or more to stay healthy.

LittleSnake said:
0D0 said:

Why not? There are diet options or no sugar options lol.

SvennoJ said:
Immersiveunreality said:

Milk turned out not to be good for you either :/ When I stopped drinking milk my eczema went away! Doctors always blamed it on chocolate and pork, turned out to be milk. Yet we had to drink 4 glasses a day or more to stay healthy.

Yeah true, lots of misconceptions about health in those days.

I still drink milk but it is the lactose free one i buy.