By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate League

I won my match with Derpy today 2-0. Although, he nearly kicked my ass on the last match . GG

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Runa216 said:

Do not understand why having a preference and an opinion on what makes a game fun is somehow condemning others. Cat girl is right, it's kind of strange that one has to add a qualifier to subjective statements just to assure certain people that you're not attacking them. Try growing a backbone and stop being offended by people having opinions that don't match up with your own. Gaming is great BECAUSE we have so many different types of gamers and Smash is outstanding because it really does offer something for everyone. I just personally can't stand playing with certain types because it takes all the fun out of it. 

......Runa, all I was suggesting was that competitive play could be fun. I wasn't characterized by any of the things you just wrote in the last paragraph. Don't know why you're mad at me :/

That one paragraph wasn't aimed at you at all. I just don't feel the need to copy-paste a half dozen different quotes to a single response. Mostly in respone to Mzuzek. 

Also, I'm gonna have to make ANOTHER post just to respond to his patronizing post just so you don't think I'm responding to you about it. We're cool, from what I can tell. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

mZuzek said:
Man, I wish people wanted to play Smash more competitively and explore the nuances of the game more. I can't stand the "all items, random characters, Temple only" types, honestly playing in such a chaotic manner isn't fun at all and drains the game of 99% of its soul and heart. Games are supposed to be fun, not an incomprehensible mess.

Oh and of course, not taking a jab at casual Smash at all, it's just my opinion.

See, now you're just being a patronizing dick. When I said it I was simply responding and stating an opinion. when you say it, you're deliberately being shitty to belittle me for not liking things the way you like them. Huge difference.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Ok so who's ready for a challenge??

Pachofilauri said:

I am.

But it would have to be right now, otherwise I might not be able to play.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
Pachofilauri said:

I am.

But it would have to be right now, otherwise I might not be able to play.

i can but in like 4-5 hours

I'm ranked way to high, somebody challenge me and knock me down a peg.

Anyone wants to play a match right now?

Darwinianevolution said:

I can play right now. Friendly or challenge?

RobDX said:
Darwinianevolution said:

I can play right now. Friendly or challenge?

Challenge is fine.