By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Some guys remain single by choice because it is easier!

Men choose to remain single and give up on women?

They do not want to becom... 9 7.69%

They do not want to change! 12 10.26%

They do not need a woman'... 3 2.56%

They do not want to conform to society! 5 4.27%

They have busy life and d... 9 7.69%

They are a man-child and never grew up! 17 14.53%

They are regarded as a lo... 15 12.82%

Modern feminism double st... 19 16.24%

Other! 27 23.08%

They choose sex workers instead! 1 0.85%

Total:117
deltazero said:
Guess from your last statement the answer to the thread "Why do some men choose to remain single for life?" in this case is because they expect everything for nothing, keep making excuses for themselves why they don't want to change and yet can't comprehend why people don't find these traits attractive

But many women expect everything for nothing too. Cobretti pointed out the countless single mom's on welfare living better lives than the people that work. Why work hard when you can collect welfare, drink, smoke, go to beach and work on a sun tan! Why change if your life is too easy?

Around the Network

My suggested thread title name changes:

"Welcome to the Dark side of the Force!"
"I am dumb, I am broke, I have no job = what a catch!"
"Unemployable = Undateable!"
"Single for life is a choice?"

Last edited by Dark_Lord_2008 - on 31 January 2019

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

My suggested thread title name changes:

"Welcome to the Dark side of the Force!"
"I am dumb, I am broke, I have no job = what a catch!"
"Unemployable = Undateable!"
"Single for life is a choice?"

What about:

"I have opportunities but im having a hard time letting go my negativity"

I would have liked you for once to try telling us one thing about yourself that you do find positive and let us try to build on that cause this current thread is just you feeding of your own darkness.

Come on ,just one thing and lets have a conversation about that.

COKTOE said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:
A rich man is an attractive man regardless of his physical looks!
A good looking homeless man is still an unattractive man.
Looks are subjective to opinion, money/social status objectively define attractiveness.
Money/social status >>>>>>> Looks!

Imagine how many women this guy gets.

Impossibly handsome AND rich.

He lives in my small town, Kyle Chalmers isn't THAT rich, I do know him personally. (To be fair we have the most millionaires per capita here, so perspective and all that.)
Nor does that statue do his looks any justice either.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

But many women expect everything for nothing too. Cobretti pointed out the countless single mom's on welfare living better lives than the people that work. Why work hard when you can collect welfare, drink, smoke, go to beach and work on a sun tan! Why change if your life is too easy?

Blanketed statements about women is useless.

At the end of the day... Life is what you make it...
If you are miserable, change it.
If you are poor, change it.
If you are unhealthy, change it.
If you unattractive, change it.

If you aren't having fun in your daily life... Then change it, If you don't want to to do any of that, then you best not whinge about any of it.

At the end of the day, try giving the world more than it has given you.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Guys he is trolling you harder then i am am normally

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:

Probably but there is no other interesting thread atm lol. Game news is slow.

Also there is that small doubt that he isn't trolling but rather is useless cause he did the same think 8 years ago elsewhere on two forums. Surely someone get sick of the same joke and create a new troll one?

Immersiveunreality said:

What about:

"I have opportunities but im having a hard time letting go my negativity"

I would have liked you for once to try telling us one thing about yourself that you do find positive and let us try to build on that cause this current thread is just you feeding of your own darkness.

Come on ,just one thing and lets have a conversation about that.

A very valid point here. Let's start small. Everyone has to have something positive, otherwise they wouldn't be alive if it was all doom and gloom.

kirby007 said:

Well, at least he's entertaining.

I mean, I feel much better about my own situation every time I read this thread.

I LOVE ICELAND!

I sweat i seen him getting pussy alteast twice

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

IT IS ALL ABOUT MARKETING YOURSELF