By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Some guys remain single by choice because it is easier!

Men choose to remain single and give up on women?

They do not want to becom... 9 7.69%

They do not want to change! 12 10.26%

They do not need a woman'... 3 2.56%

They do not want to conform to society! 5 4.27%

They have busy life and d... 9 7.69%

They are a man-child and never grew up! 17 14.53%

They are regarded as a lo... 15 12.82%

Modern feminism double st... 19 16.24%

Other! 27 23.08%

They choose sex workers instead! 1 0.85%

Total:117

Women these days have ridiculously high standards, I mean you can't even allow yourself one mistake for them to not lose interest in you.
Except you are a model of course.

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
TheGamer_1995 said:
Women these days have ridiculously high standards, I mean you can't even allow yourself one mistake for them to not lose interest in you.

I'm hoping there's a "/s" at the end of that....

Unless by mistake, you mean hitting a woman.  Then yeah, women have ridiculously high standards that men won't hit them as much today as in the past.  

Replace “mistake” with “flaw” then

You are in a position you can avoid everything you dislike so why you keep focussing on it?
I am sure there are many that wish they had the same protected space but nope they need to get up each day and force themselves into society or go under.

So atleast that is a positive aspect of your life no?

the-pi-guy said:
TheGamer_1995 said:

Replace “mistake” with “flaw” then

And what gives you that idea?  

Personal experience

the-pi-guy said:
TheGamer_1995 said:

Personal experience

Personal experience is anecdotal.  You can't make sweeping statements based on what you've personally seen.  Especially since your personal experiences are up to interpretation. 

Come on, why are you in denial.

Around the Network
TheGamer_1995 said:

This has been my experience too, though quite possibly because I am of a very low standard. Women have more options now than ever before and there's simply no reason for them to settle for a subpar man when in 10 minutes on any dating app they can connect with dozens of superior ones.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 30 January 2019

On dating sites so many people claim to be a lawyer, doctor, engineer, musician, millionaire, etc and photoshop their profiles to support their claims of lifestyle, travel, wealth and success. There are so many profiles with pet tigers, jet skiing, rock climbing, tropical island beach, that clearly looked photoshopped and filters added on to make them look like a superstar. More attention, more reaction = higher chances of success. If you make yourself to appear more successful, more interesting to become a superior gentleman. It is far easier to create a lifestyle online than to actually put in the effort and time to create it in real life.

Answer to the question: lots of reasons. But I highly suspect its 2 fold and yet compatible.

1. Men do not know how to speak with, engage, grow with or handle the female species.

2. Women do not have a clue on how to speak with, engage, or handle the male species.

Of course I am broad brushing this.

A rich man is an attractive man regardless of his physical looks!
A good looking homeless man is still an unattractive man.
Looks are subjective to opinion, money/social status objectively define attractiveness.
Money/social status >>>>>>> Looks!

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
A rich man is an attractive man regardless of his physical looks!
A good looking homeless man is still an unattractive man.
Looks are subjective to opinion, money/social status objectively define attractiveness.
Money/social status >>>>>>> Looks!

Imagine how many women this guy gets.

Impossibly handsome AND rich.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."