By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mythra's censored black pants look from Smash was added on Xenoblade 2

No complaints here :)



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

ummm, no thank you... good for those that want it, I guess...



Honestly, that's pretty funny. Good on them for rolling with it.



"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Well, now I'm not mad anymore. :)



No thanks those SJW pants can stay in the closet lol she was perfect before



Around the Network
ResilientFighter said:
No thanks those SJW pants can stay in the closet lol she was perfect before

You just saying that because of her big boobs?



CaptainExplosion said:
ResilientFighter said:
No thanks those SJW pants can stay in the closet lol she was perfect before

You just saying that because of her big boobs?

I don't really think big boobs or a@#$% are a big deal to make controversial. If you don't like them, then that's fine. Hasn't really bothered me, even with characters like Wonder Woman, Chun Li, Samus, Ms. Marvel (the one before she became Captain Marvel, mind you), She-Hulk, etc.



can't call it censored if it's arguably more hot than before /s

I see this as Sakurai's commitment to be always as close as possible to the original, so they decided to add the yoga pants to not make him upset



Luke888 said:
can't call it censored if it's arguably more hot than before /s

I see this as Sakurai's commitment to be always as close as possible to the original, so they decided to add the yoga pants to not make him upset

If they really wanted to help Sakurai they'd give him a year long vacation, but yes, adding the pants is good.