By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales Week 47 Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - November 19-25 2018

Probably gonna get some hate for this but i bought and really enjoyed let's go. Also, i'm a huge pokemon fan. I don't get the hate from some, sure the mechanics are different. Some work, some don't. I actually think it deserves these great sales. I predict it will have great legs WW too.( As it appears, whilst there is overlap but mainly to a different crowd than mainline pokemon). I actually think next years' mainline pokemon game won't cut its legs off. Admittedly though, this is coming from an unashamed genwunner!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network
Megiddo said:

5k yen price drop for both PS4 slim models and a choice of 2 free digital games included with purchase of PS4 and PS4 pro from Dec 6 to Jan 6.

https://www.jp.playstation.com/blog/detail/7955/20181203-ps4.html?emcid=so-co-174266&utm_medium=&utm_campaign=&utm_source=&utm_term=so-co-174266&utm_content=2018_PS4_Ohbanban_Burumai

Guess Sony doesn't want to just entirely sleep in Japan.

They've done promotions a few December's or summers in the past. Good to see another one. Hopefully it works. 

peachbuggy said:
Probably gonna get some hate for this but i bought and really enjoyed let's go. Also, i'm a huge pokemon fan. I don't get the hate from some, sure the mechanics are different. Some work, some don't. I actually think it deserves these great sales. I predict it will have great legs WW too.( As it appears, whilst there is overlap but mainly to a different crowd than mainline pokemon). I actually think next years' mainline pokemon game won't cut its legs off. Admittedly though, this is coming from an unashamed genwunner!

Most hate PLG received after announcement, but after reviews and launch of game and when people actualy played game, everything about game is very positive.

Miyamotoo said:
peachbuggy said:

Most hate PLG received after announcement, but after reviews and launch of game and when people actualy played game, everything about game is very positive.

I should have actually said "enjoying", as i've still found plenty to do post-game. Wasn't aware of the change in reception, as i've been on a small hiatus (due to my laptop being in for repair for 2 months!) Didn't use the internet on my phone much, as it's not the same. I agree some of the mechanics ingame are actually better, like being able to actually dodge zubats in caves but also understand that plenty of people won't necessarily agree with that opinion. There was also something quite magical when i first took to the skies and saw my first ever dragonite and charizard in the wild!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!