By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Black Friday NPD 2018

Jaxyfoo said:
If I said I hope all 3 do over 2 million, I would have 3 groups waiting to whack me with baseball bats not pat me on the back and hope I am right for the love of an healthy gaming hobby full of great games.

What a truly crazy world we are turning into, no wonder none gamers look down on us more and more.

*Grabs bat*

Around the Network
manuelogando40 said:
Miyamotoo said:

Week numbers for 5 days period? You do realise they said it sold 115% better than in same period of last year!? That's massive increase in any case. All points you loosing your bet, not wining.

Why are you trying to speak with fanboys? 

Don't you know they believe earth turns around playstation??  Actually playstation can cure cancer.

I would be careful with this kind of talk. It is against forum rules, childish and also completely unnecessary.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Intrinsic said:
Madword said:
I think Switch did 1.1 million
Xbox probably did 1.3
PS4 1.5 - 1.6

What reason in the world is there for the XB1 to have done 1.3M. 

Actually scratch that, to have sole more than the switch?

The switch has won the XB1 pretty much every month so far in NA and then all of a sudden it would now lose in november? Is it that you forget that last year november the XB1X just launched?

If MS even manages 1M I would consider that a serious achievement on their part.

Yeah its probably on the high side, but they had discounts and I am guessing that pushed something, but you could well be right and the switch could definitely be above it.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Intrinsic said:
Madword said:
I think Switch did 1.1 million
Xbox probably did 1.3
PS4 1.5 - 1.6

What reason in the world is there for the XB1 to have done 1.3M. 

Actually scratch that, to have sole more than the switch?

The switch has won the XB1 pretty much every month so far in NA and then all of a sudden it would now lose in november? Is it that you forget that last year november the XB1X just launched?

If MS even manages 1M I would consider that a serious achievement on their part.

They also probably didn't help themselves with last month's firesale. An entire week of $199 S and $399 X units if you bought RDR2. Without that they would have been a very distant 3rd last month.