By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - More than 10 new games will be announced at the Game Awards, plus updates on existing games!

I think either Metroid or Bayonetta will get a trailer, most likely Bayonetta because that is probably a 2019 game

Around the Network

Ah nice, a mini Nintendo direct

There could be Nintendo game in that list .

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

SpokenTruth said:
cycycychris said:

I'm excited to see what they have, I've enjoyed the past years shows, even with there cringe at times. I hope Nintendo shows up like normal, maybe we'll even get to see metriod prime 4. Any predictions on what we might see? For sure the new Aliens multiplayer game.

I'd like Retro to debut their new game here.

The rumored Star Fox Grand Prix game is supposedly by them, right?

Hopefully we get a first true look at Bayonetta 3 & Metroid Prime 4 as well.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

ARamdomGamer said:
Ah nice, a mini Nintendo direct

And just like a Nintendo direct, you shouldn't watch it live and should just skip to the good parts after the fact!

Around the Network

I hope the rumors about Ghost it Tsushima and Death Release Dates are true.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

So 7 indie games and then 3 games people actually care about? Seems like their MO at this point.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

sounds this year could end with a big bang😉

I have a feeling Nintendo will be absent this time, contrary to what most expect. The reason is that they don't have a single game running for any important award, except for best family game or something. They probably will want to save whatever they have for a big Direct in January or something.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/1067489058123735040/photo/1

???