By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - 9th Annual Steam/GOG Secret Santa! - Tiny Tims Will Be PMed Soon!

Not many secret santas yet... I think this thread needs a little push

Around the Network

^Yeah, it's a bit too quiet for my taste.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I'm in as usual.

https://store.steampowered.com/wishlist/id/vivster/#sort=order

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Subscribed. Also *bump*

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Just a reminder that entries are open until the 20th!

Around the Network

Damn the Winter Sale on GOG has already started

In any case I got a free copy of Fantasy General there, whoever participates here and wants an early Santa gift just PM me

^ Thanks for the offer but I'll pass. I like strategy games, but the Fantasy genre leaves me very cold.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Almost forgot about this.

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/forest_spirit

I didn't realize the thread had opened.

I'd love to join in. My steam and GOG IDs are both outlawauron. Wishlist on both is relatively up to date. Feel free to browse full game collection in signature lol.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I do not need anymore games, my backlog is way too big but count me in to send gifts to two posters on here.
Feeling extra generous;)