By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - It has begun. Don't spoil people.

Was never exited for a smash game before and now it got me so hyped i might buy a switch to play it.

Around the Network
Immersiveunreality said:
Was never excited for a smash game before and now it got me so hyped i might buy a switch to play it.

I'm happy for you.

Why do leaks always fall into the hands of players who suck balls at the game? Some of the footage being uploaded is terrible like that journalist and Cuphead terrible.

Ultrashroomz said:
Ah yes, another edition of "VGChartz knows nothing when it comes to Smash Bros."

Anyways, I'm listening to the new remixes, I know what I'm getting myself into, but I can't help myself lmao.

Won't say anything tho, nor even listen to any Smash originals related to World of Light.

Move lists aren't spoilers Ultra.  

ETA: And neither are soundtracks. Back in the day, you'd be able to buy full OSTs before the game even released.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Wyrdness said:
Why do leaks always fall into the hands of players who suck balls at the game? Some of the footage being uploaded is terrible like that journalist and Cuphead terrible.

Leaks fall in the hands of many people, but the good players have the awareness to realize they won't have a good time streaming the game.

Around the Network

Having seen some of the training mode videos from people who are more adept at Smash this actually could be the best entry in the game it has a weird combination of tech that makes it as aggressive and technical as Melee but as strategic as S4, Ice Climbers and Inklings' movement is ridiculously sharp.

Wyrdness said:
Having seen some of the training mode videos from people who are more adept at Smash this actually could be the best entry

Did you seriously need to go all that way to figure out it was the best Smash game?

mZuzek said:
Wyrdness said:
Having seen some of the training mode videos from people who are more adept at Smash this actually could be the best entry

Did you seriously need to go all that way to figure out it was the best Smash game?

Well the has to be some concrete research and such before it can be suggested otherwise Melee fans will turn up with pitchforks.

Wyrdness said:
mZuzek said:

Well the has to be some concrete research and such before it can be suggested otherwise Melee fans will turn up with pitchforks.

From a general "game" standpoint, nah. Personally I'd say the best way of judging Smash games overall is separating by three factors: Competitive play, Casual play, and Single-player. From what we've seen so far Ultimate is quite easily the best Smash game for casual play, and certainly a contender for best competitive play (vs. Melee) and best single-player (vs. Brawl). Even if one was to say Brawl's single-player is better and Melee's competitive is better, Ultimate wins overall.

Personally though, I'm pretty sure it'll be my favorite on all fronts.