By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Since LoD is talked on this site I decided to finally play it

DonFerrari said:
BraLoD said:

People actually report me when I bring LoD to their non-LoD threads, lol.

I'm just bringing you all wisdom.

Some people are just to much uptight.

Every thread should be LoD welcoming.

i think you mean bradlod welcoming. no one else brings it up as much.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network
eva01beserk said:
DonFerrari said:

i think you mean bradlod welcoming. no one else brings it up as much.

I would say it's synonymous, they come hand in hand.

BraLoD said:
DonFerrari said:

They'll be, I'm fighting the good cause.

When I finally convice Sony to invest high on it again, everybody will already be prepared to accept their love for LoD I've been nurturing on them and it'll be their biggest success ever.

People won't even remember what is The Last of Us.

Keep up the ant work, it will pay-off in the end.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I gave up, I can't hit those combos lol initially I wanted to play this game on PS1 emulator but the game was running too fast no matter what settings I tried and solutions googled. Then I tried watching a Lets play from the point I stopped but turned out too boring to watch a jrpg. I know that it's a good game but Chrono Cross is infinitely better

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

BraLoD said:
d21lewis said:

Yeah, I finished. I even still have the memory card from back in the day (complete with LoD sticker from PSM magazine!). If I remember correctly, I failed to find one of the character's Dragoon powers but I still managed to beat it. I even find myself singing the ending theme (along with ffviii and Chrono Cross) from time to time.

To me, it was a mid tier RPG with top tier production values. I don't even think it got the best reviews but I won't begrudge anyone who loves it. I definitely have my share of beloved games that others just don't care for.

Which Character? It it was the big guy (edited to avoid spoilers) it's fine, he only gets 3 magic dragoon attacks unlike the others which gets 4. He REALLY sucks at magic.

You know you got the last magic when you can summon (edited to avoid spoiler), it's always the last magic a character learns.

The game is not really hard, at all, and at the point of finishing it a perfectly trained additions character will always be a powerhouse, even the energetic one (edited to avoid spoilers). Shana needs magic, tho.

I only played through it the one time. I can't remember. The only characters I remember are Shana, Dart, Herschel (my mind keeps saying his name is Hascel) and the one female in the dark clothing.

I recall the battle system being pretty good because it required timing. Aside from that and the satirization of hearing the intro song complete during the end credits, I really can't remember what was good or bad about the game.

This thread has really made me want to go back and actually play this game.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.