By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 3 November 2018

Keiji said:
Actually I can't wait to see the party here when PS4 will be above 100M.

im ready for the party

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Around the Network
Keiji said:

End of Sept/Oct 2019 ;)    mark my words.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Nate4Drake said:
Keiji said:

Actually I think September too.

Last edited by Keiji - on 21 November 2018

Keiji said:
Nate4Drake said:

Actually I think September too.

I would place a bet on end of Sept if we have a price cut on 1st sept.  Otherwise Sept/Oct :)

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

all good

Around the Network

Going by the homepage the switch has just passed the GameCube.

Keiji said:

It will be a hell of a celebration. We will have the gifs and memes ready! And the great thing is like the PS2 and DS it won't be limping past 100m, it will blast past it!

Amnesia said:
If we don't see a NS at 500K at least for the week of Pokemon, we can forget the 20M score.

In Japan there were 200k consoles sold in the Pokemon week, which is around 4 times higher than usual. If we transfer this to the US and Europe we can expect around 700k - 800k global NS hardware sales in the week of Pokemon.

Kerotan said:
Keiji said:

It will be a hell of a celebration. We will have the gifs and memes ready! And the great thing is like the PS2 and DS it won't be limping past 100m, it will blast past it!

I'm getting ready.

pikashoe said:
Skeeuk said:
I hope PS4 beats switch on yearly total

It will this year. Next year maybe not.

If PS4 manage it next year it will be crazy, even with a good price cut it's fucking year 6 against a year 2 to 3 (where Switch should be peaking).

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."